SAND MOUNTAIN 2/27!!

Started by RTR_380/450R, February 19, 2005, 03:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Quoteride that gas gas we will give you last place

NOW that aint right!!  ;)

well quad my son had a raptor you can race, did i mention it's a 50cc? ;D
seriously though, thats sucks. when do ya think the 500 will be back togeather?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

atvaltz

#51
not tryin to be   rude  but  this post is for info and peeps running sandmountain u guys are talkin smack about dade city in this post  it would be nice to have seperate post  just my 2 cents  the last like 7 post have been about dade city   thanks
not tryin to piss ya off but  just wondering why  yall are talkin  dade city in sandmountain post

dont take it  personal  ware
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Hoosier Daddy

Quotenot tryin to be   rude  but  this post is for info and peeps running sandmountain u guys are talkin smack about dade city in this post  it would be nice to have seperate post  just my 2 cents  the last like 7 post have been about dade city   thanks
not tryin to piss ya off but  just wondering why  yall are talkin  dade city in sandmountain post



geez... people will Biotch about anything! does it really matter? maybe some of the sandmountian people want to race at Dade city.. maybe some of the dade city people race at S.M... alot of us know eachother from different races saltsdale, S.M., & D.C. give me a break! people can have side conversations, i dont think it kills anyone...  
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

#53
I  dont  know  ware.  That  big  man  scared  me.  Im  leaving !!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D   Oh  yea , Hey  fast , I  will  catch  up  with  you  in  some  other  thread !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

#54
I hear ya brother,,, me too  [smiley=bow.gif]


I think RTR started this thread anyways.... [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R



I think RTR started this thread anyways.... [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif][/quote]

Im trying not to take that the wrong way!! But its hard to w/o some kind of explanation! ???
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Hoosier Daddy

#56
Hey RTR,

    What i mean is, since you started this thread. You are the one who should be complaning bout us having side conversations, not some other fella who is responing on YOUR thread. Not being negative to you in any way what so ever..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

NO SWEAT!  ATVALTZ is a little punk pregnant dog that gonna get his azz spanked sunday anyway!
 ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

Quotenot tryin to be   rude  but  this post is for info and peeps running sandmountain u guys are talkin smack about dade city in this post  it would be nice to have seperate post  just my 2 cents  the last like 7 post have been about dade city   thanks
not tryin to piss ya off but  just wondering why  yall are talkin  dade city in sandmountain post

dont take it  personal  ware


now who is mean,lol just messin with you but that is right rtr380 we going to hand it to him on a silver platter sunday lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

RTR_380/450R

YOU GUYS DO KNOW THAT BRANDON IS REALLY FAST DONT YOU!!  ???

I CAN BUST HIS CHOPS AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL W/ HIM CUZ HE DOESNT RUN MY CLASS! YOU GUYS WILL BE EATIN CROW IF HE WHOOPS THAT AZZ! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

1fastltr450

I know he has whipped me before but it is all in fun talking trash any mistakes he will be had though
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LE450-RACER#77

I agree with ATVALTZ ! I say take the flat track talk to the flat track site or atleast to the Dade City post. Oh yeah ya'll are just mad because you can't race this weekend. hahahaha




HOWS THAT RTR ??????????????
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

HEY LE!!!  I think that if they wanna post about flat tracking at Dade City on this thread then they should be able to!!  As long as Im able to talk about how I'd whoop that azz on the flat track at Dade City!! [smiley=box.gif]

Ordered my PWR radiator today! Hopefully it will be here in time!! If not then i probably wont be runnin the 380! :'(

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

1fastltr450

you can talk all you want rtr talk is cheap dont just talk that sh!t bring that a$$ lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

RTR_380/450R

BROTHER MAN!!!  THIS IS COMING FROM THE SAME GUY RUNNIN' THE BEGINNER CLASS!! NOT THAT THERE IS ANY THING WRONG W/ THAT!! BECAUSE YOUR SAND BAGGING ANYWAY!! :o ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

1fastltr450

sand bagging I have owed my bike for a year and 2 months now and have only raced 5 times down there and I am sand bagging. I dunno about that. My bike cant run with the begginers much less if I moved up.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

RTR_380/450R

I SAW YOU RUN YOUR DADS QUAD AND YOU WERE RIDIN! DONT SELL YOURSELF SHORT!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

1fastltr450

I just need some money so I can go buy a 450 or put into my zuki and make it run then I might could move up one day I will be able to move up to the expert class and run with the big dogs
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

atvaltz

#69
hey fast i am tellin let us boys down her ein the woods  put some whats   up in that zuki  lol

mine has been runin for 3 days now oh yea i think she is gonna hold  

fast  check out my buddy ricks z400 this weekend its  no slouch   we did just cylinder and some other secrets i cant  let out and  he is hanging  wit the 450's

1 word   suzuki     nough said

atvaltz

sandmountain   i do believe  its gonna be raining sunday  so whats up we gonna cancel if it is lol   i dotn wanna run in the damn mud  i wont run in the mud to much money in this motor  and the rest of th ebike to go run in the damn mud lol  
just wondering cuz i know 3 or 4 gusy coming that are not gonna run in the mud   just curious what yall will do in that situation  cuz it is a real good   chance   its gonna strom all day
1 word   suzuki     nough said

1fastltr450

that is what I heard I dont really care to run in the mud but I will have to wait and see. hopefully it will not rain I would like to race.  
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Skully

OK...... Last question

What format do they run at SandMountain, how many heats/motos per class, and how many laps each?

Thanks!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Sandmountainspeedway.com

I am going to the track at 7 am if it is wet we will start the pumps first thing the rain today was short. my wife said the track was fine. I will give you an update here and on the web site when we get back tomorrow night but it may be around 8 or so. If it rains Sunday we will continue the pumps and keep the drags going. I wish I had a better answer for you

1fastltr450

QuoteOK...... Last question

What format do they run at SandMountain, how many heats/motos per class, and how many laps each?

Thanks!


 we run 2 heats 5 laps. usally there is to many beginners to run all together so they split us up and take the top4 out of each class to run in the 3rd moto. expert I think run 6 laps but I dont know that for sure.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com