what its going to be like to order pizza....

Started by The Quad FaJa, September 13, 2006, 07:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Quad FaJa


UncleRico

The sad thing is....as funny as that is...that's exactly how it's going to be like.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

boneman

I thought it's been like that for awhile. When I call Pizza Hut here in Sebring. They read back my number and address that is stored in their systems. They don't know who my employer is, well yea they do but that's because everyone here knows everyone else not because they store that type of data. Personally, I'm glad that I don't have to read off my address everytime I order Pizza which is . . . 5 times a week. Same technology as caller I.D. I believe in a court case awhile back, phone numbers were deemed not to be private information. If it was, the 911 system would not work right.

UncleRico

Quote from: boneman on September 14, 2006, 05:51:43 AM
I thought it's been like that for awhile. When I call Pizza Hut here in Sebring. They read back my number and address that is stored in their systems. They don't know who my employer is, well yea they do but that's because everyone here knows everyone else not because they store that type of data. Personally, I'm glad that I don't have to read off my address everytime I order Pizza which is . . . 5 times a week. Same technology as caller I.D. I believe in a court case awhile back, phone numbers were deemed not to be private information. If it was, the 911 system would not work right.

That's why I tip big, they put you in the computer as a big tipper.

NO TIP, I think they spit in your food.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Loven It

Quote from: UncleRico on September 14, 2006, 09:26:45 AM
Quote from: boneman on September 14, 2006, 05:51:43 AM
I thought it's been like that for awhile. When I call Pizza Hut here in Sebring. They read back my number and address that is stored in their systems. They don't know who my employer is, well yea they do but that's because everyone here knows everyone else not because they store that type of data. Personally, I'm glad that I don't have to read off my address everytime I order Pizza which is . . . 5 times a week. Same technology as caller I.D. I believe in a court case awhile back, phone numbers were deemed not to be private information. If it was, the 911 system would not work right.

That's why I tip big, they put you in the computer as a big tipper.

NO TIP, I think they spit in your food.

LMAO!! I deliver pizza in the evenings and the guys there know majority of the addresses we deliver to and will tell me..Oh he is a big tipper, or make your trip to the door real quick or someone will try and jump ya!

On a serious note - pizza delivery is a pretty dangerous job, ya can laugh if ya want to but its the truth! Nothing like pulling up in some of the not so nice areas in Clearwater and seeing 3-4 cops that follow you and stay close to make sure nothing happens to ya!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

SpringHill Riderz

Quote from: Loven It on September 14, 2006, 11:28:58 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 14, 2006, 09:26:45 AM
Quote from: boneman on September 14, 2006, 05:51:43 AM
I thought it's been like that for awhile. When I call Pizza Hut here in Sebring. They read back my number and address that is stored in their systems. They don't know who my employer is, well yea they do but that's because everyone here knows everyone else not because they store that type of data. Personally, I'm glad that I don't have to read off my address everytime I order Pizza which is . . . 5 times a week. Same technology as caller I.D. I believe in a court case awhile back, phone numbers were deemed not to be private information. If it was, the 911 system would not work right.

That's why I tip big, they put you in the computer as a big tipper.

NO TIP, I think they spit in your food.

LMAO!! I deliver pizza in the evenings and the guys there know majority of the addresses we deliver to and will tell me..Oh he is a big tipper, or make your trip to the door real quick or someone will try and jump ya!

On a serious note - pizza delivery is a pretty dangerous job, ya can laugh if ya want to but its the truth! Nothing like pulling up in some of the not so nice areas in Clearwater and seeing 3-4 cops that follow you and stay close to make sure nothing happens to ya!

yeah, a teen was delivering pizza and was jumped here and beat with baseball bats.  I would never be a pizza dude. 

boneman

I tip 30% on Pizza deliveries. I know it's alot but I want to be on their good side. My brother used to manage a Pizza place in Clewiston and had to fire a guy he caught letting loose of an oozing drippy hocker on someone's pizza.  :B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com