Racers goof off and pic page.

Started by Quad32x, September 01, 2006, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

I have a pic of uncle rico  when he got dressed up for his and quads date

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

then I talked to quads mom and she give me a baby pic of quad.she said he has always come up short.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

then I found a pic of uncle ricos dad getting ready for work.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

UncleRico

I know what you're thinking after seeing that picture...

"Gee Uncle Rico, what do you do for legs?"

"Come over here and spot me, and I'll show you how I pump the calves"

But that's what I get for wearing my work out gear when I'm not at the gym with the fellas.

(I never know if it's Blupits with the x chromsome or the y chromosome, I'd hate to inadvertantly insert his wife...err, I mean insult)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

#204
y chromosome
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Heres my real baby pic. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

qt314nfla

Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2006, 06:43:35 PM
Heres my real baby pic. ;)

Freak said that was him.  Is there something we should know.  Twins separated at birth?

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

#208
Quote from: UncleRico on September 13, 2006, 05:58:46 PM
I know what you're thinking after seeing that picture...

"Gee Uncle Rico, what do you do for legs?"

"Come over here and spot me, and I'll show you how I pump the calves"

But that's what I get for wearing my work out gear when I'm not at the gym with the fellas.

(I never know if it's Blupits with the x chromsome or the y chromosome, I'd hate to inadvertantly insert his wife...err, I mean insult)

lmfaorofl YOU insult ME????? that would take a hell of a man wich I think you fall a little short of Quad done showed me the pics

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com