Diamond Rio

Started by MuddyGirlatTheHump, September 13, 2006, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGirlatTheHump

In March 2005, this song was performed at a Diamond Rio concert. They received an immediate standing ovation, and continue to do so every time they perform it!
Sadly, major radio stations wouldn't play it because it was considered politically incorrect. Consequently, the song was never released to the public. If this song speaks to your heart, share it with friends and loved ones. Then let us cease being the silent majority and join together -- not as a particular political party, but as Americans!

http://gunbarrelcityradio.com/InGodWeStillTrust.wmv
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

backwoods boy

politically incorrect is people violatin freedom of speech religion n right to bear arms bunch of tree huggin liberal retards are shovin this country down the drain or we could be liberal about it n let the dang towelheads kill us all while where bein peaceful n friendly about it a few troops might die fightin but more died in that one day[9-11] if we didnt do anything wed die off quicker than the "endangered" panthers or manatees 
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

UncleRico

That's the greatest song I've ever heard.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

450rcrazy

I have always liked diamond rio now I like um even more, sends a perfect message of how I feel.I believe we would have lost less people to this war if it were not for the liberal media pressuring our gov't saying things like its not fair to blow up mosks even if the enemy is hiding there.Or its not right to shoot someone that looks like the enemy unless they shoot at you first.its all b.s. and I cant stand it.

cheropride

I am going to email our local country radio station 99.9 Kiss FM and ask that they play it.  We should all call our local stations and request!!!!  That was awesome, so well put!!!!
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

MuddyGirlatTheHump

I just sent and email over to 99.9 Kiss Country.

Here are the email address to send the request to:

Bruce@wkis.com,
Jay@wkis.com,
Johnny@wkis.com,
Producer@wkis.com,
Jeff@wkis.com,
Billy@wkis.com,
Dar@wkis.com,
Coffeyinthemorning@wkis.com
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

JayDawg

I like Diamond Rio and that song is awesome! Our hillbilly stations here in Sterling play it all the time. But then again, where I live, they could care less about political correctness.
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

MuddyGirlatTheHump

In Dade County one radio station would not even do a PSA about a OHV meeting. I am suprised we are aloud to even own ATV's here!
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Captain The Morgan

I don't like Country Music, but I like THAT song.

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 18, 2006, 04:51:37 PM
I don't like Country Music, but I like THAT song.

It is hard not to like that song.

See not all country music runs over your dog after backing into your keg-o-rater. LOL
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

MadMudder

Cant seem to get the clip to work. It says that it lost the clip? Is there any other way to get this song? Itunes?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MuddyGirlatTheHump

It worked fine for me just now. You might have to enable something on your internet options. The name of the song I believe is     In God We Still Trust.
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

I've actually seen them perform this song live & it hits home alot harder when you see the way the crowd reacts to it. . .
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

MuddyGirlatTheHump

If you can not get the song to play here are the lyrics



Artist/Band: Diamond Rio
Lyrics for Song: In God We Still Trust


You place your hand on His Bible, when you swear to tell the Truth
His name is on our greatest Monuments, and all our money too,
And when we Pledge allegiance, there's no doubt where we stand,
There is no separation, we're one Nation under Him.

Chorus:
In God We Still Trust
Here in America
He's the one we turn to every time
The goin' gets rough
He is the source of all our Strength
The One who watches over us
Here in America
In God We Still Trust

Now there are those among us, who want to push Him out,
And erase His name from everything, this country's all about,
From the Schoolhouse to the Courthouse, they're Silencing His Word,
Now it's time for all Believers, to make our Voices heard.

In God We Still Trust,
Here in America
He's the one we turn to every time
The goin' gets rough
He is the source of all our Strength
The One who watches over us
Here in America
In God We Still Trust

Here in America
Here in America
Here in America,

In God We Still Trust
Here in America,

In God We Still Trust
Here in America
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Quote from: Joedirt on September 29, 2006, 11:57:45 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/diamondrio.asp

I know I never heard it until i got the email and many other never had also. Hummmmmmmmmmmmm
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com