QUAD ONLY MX SERIES ROLL CALL

Started by trx#9, September 07, 2006, 05:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

Quote from: LostCause on September 12, 2006, 10:08:04 PM
The computer will put some races between those that are running back to back.

sweet thanks 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

mxyfz59

darrick seles c class.
can you miss a race and still be in the points for the series? because i wont be able to make the first one this weekend.
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

Mrs.Nightbreed


trx#9

Brett make the open money class a pro-am class instead ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9


I counted 46 riders so far thats pretty good. I think thats probably about 3rd of the people that will be there. So if we get 140 that would be a good start.  :ThumbsUp.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

I know of a few more that will be there.
What really concerns me is we are not talking this up. Look at the flat track guys, they are talking up their sport and have page after page with not nearly as many racers as we have. This will be a really great way for everyone to show how much we love our sport so come on guys let's talk this up and keep this thread on top.

trx#9

Quote from: TBR on September 14, 2006, 09:30:00 PM
I know of a few more that will be there.
What really concerns me is we are not talking this up. Look at the flat track guys, they are talking up their sport and have page after page with not nearly as many racers as we have. This will be a really great way for everyone to show how much we love our sport so come on guys let's talk this up and keep this thread on top.
The mx'ers have to train and then conserve there energy for race day. The flat tracker sit on there a$$ shooting the BS all day they don't have to worry about endurance. I'm kinda jealous lol;
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

fastrnrik

I used to think the same thing about endurance and the flat track. Beleive me, major fatigue. You should come try it. A lot of MX guys do it. Heck, I used to ride MX. My poor 'ol body just won't take it anymore LOL.

53yfz450

i will be there tomorrow evening see you guys there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

fastrnrik

Not tomorrow night. Saturday night.

53yfz450

well im going tomorrow. gates open tomorrow ;) want to get tehre early. PAX doesnt have much parking.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

fastrnrik


Mrs.Nightbreed

We will be at Pax on Saturday morning for practice and early sign up. Then we will be heading to watch the flat track race in Ocala. Then back to the hotel and racing on Sunday  8)

53yfz450

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 14, 2006, 10:27:16 PM
We will be at Pax on Saturday morning for practice and early sign up. Then we will be heading to watch the flat track race in Ocala. Then back to the hotel and racing on Sunday  8)

WOW busy weekend. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 14, 2006, 09:54:01 PM
I used to think the same thing about endurance and the flat track. Beleive me, major fatigue. You should come try it. A lot of MX guys do it. Heck, I used to ride MX. My poor 'ol body just won't take it anymore LOL.
I use to race flat track all the time with guys like Denton, Gentry, banks, Hitt and many others. I enjoyed it greatly and might of liked it as much a MX, but there is not enough tracks that run the tt unlike MX were's there 20 plus tracks around. If it gets bigger down here in a couple years I might get back into it. ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

I'm leaving tomorrow at 2:00pm. I still don't have my bike together yet, Saturday will be my first ride on her. Mike from Atp hooking me up with 70 plus Hp with a 590cc big block kit.  8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

tony pitts

we will be there friday night to practice sat and watch sunday. it ought to be a blast
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

blindkaeta

See you guys when the gate opens.   ;D

LostCause

#68
URGENT
HEY GUYS.  If anyone has some extra tables could you please bring them.  I need some for sign up and do not have any way to get mine there.  My trailer took a dump on me!!!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

310R_Dude

Anyone know how practice is gonna be setup? All quads open practice
OR broken up into classes.

I'm not leaving 'til early morning. That's why I am asking.

Thanks,
Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

LostCause

will be broken into classes.

dont have the breakdown on me right now.

sorry
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

310R_Dude

Quote from: LostCause on September 15, 2006, 02:35:03 PM
will be broken into classes.

dont have the breakdown on me right now.

sorry

Ok, Thanks :)
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Brett,
  It doesn't look like will be able to get there in the morning. Mike has to work. If we leave here at noon, we will get there at 2 so I can help with sign up. If you need anything last minute tomorrow, call me and I will try and bring it out  :)               

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com