Updated pics of the Z

Started by Headz400, September 04, 2006, 09:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headz400

Unfortunately I wasnt able to ride this weekend for some reasons, but I did get around to put on my new tires.

Im dieing to go try them out already...






klutchbuster400

dang Alan the z looks awesome!
Let me know if you wanna lower it, bring it over and we'll adjust the ride hieght real quick!

450rcrazy


SpringHill Riderz

I like how there are no stickers, makes it look slick'

Headz400

Thanx... Been thinking about a graphics but havent found one that appeals to me

Fox17

leave it plain. it looks better. awesome bike. how do you like that hmf?

Headz400

Wouldnt have anything but good things to say about the hmf. i love it

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Headz400 on September 12, 2006, 10:59:53 PM
Wouldnt have anything but good things to say about the hmf. i love it
yeah that Hmf made your bike feel really torquey!