25 Year Old Blonde

Started by 1quik200, September 12, 2006, 01:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1quik200

Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25
years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and
watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a
hot 25 year old blond.

"Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm
sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding
up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman.

She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blond, and she would make
sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap
car, sleeping on a sofa bed .

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Isn't that the truth...LOL!!!
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com