September 11 Anniversary

Started by SpringHill Riderz, September 10, 2006, 10:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

that was probably one of the best videos that i've seen in regards to that day !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

gearhead400

We will never forget the people that lost their lives that day, especially the hero's and heroins that gave their lives for others. Rest in peace.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

tat2mike

makes even the toughest of people sad to see that......makes me want to gather them bastard towel heads up and put lead in their heads ...... >:( sorry i had to vent  GOD BLESS AMERICA  RIP world trade center victims avenging you should be our top priority not oil  :'(
Formally tecatemike

SpringHill Riderz

I have been watching that video over and over.  Just seeing those planes go into the building tears at you because think of the terrorized people  onboard it, dying at that very moment and think of the people in the towers.  I'm just glad nothing happened today, they had said there is a chance something would.

Bigscrb15

what will make you mad is to click read all comments and read the comments starting 3weeks ago from LordDjibril
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Thrumud

I can't help to say that when I watch the videos of the 9/11 attacks, I feel sad but more and more hatred to these MF's who think they can harm us.  These Arab extremist are the scum of the earth and must be brought down. And for those who don't like the American way ...  Get the F out of my Country !!!!

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

tat2mike

agreed! ill leave it at that and read on  :-X
Formally tecatemike

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Thrumud on September 11, 2006, 09:12:40 PM
I can't help to say that when I watch the videos of the 9/11 attacks, I feel sad but more and more hatred to these MF's who think they can harm us.  These Arab extremist are the scum of the earth and must be brought down. And for those who don't like the American way ...  Get the F out of my Country !!!!




I totally agree !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

gtnwood

I'm afraid if I ever come across any of these c suckers laughing or praising the destruction of the towers I would end up in jail, but I bet I make bail before they get a medical release, if ever. >:(
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

cheropride

 :'(
If that video don't make you cry then you must have no soul. 

Some say they should not show these videos anymore, I disagree, this country needs to be constantly reminded that we are in a war, a war that we did not start, but we must win. 

Never forget 9-11!!!

God Bless America!

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com