All i can say is ouch!!!!

Started by 53yfz450, September 10, 2006, 09:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

this would suck!!!!!!!!

i guess he had crashed it earlier and rolled it over and they think thats what caused it. gas leak or something.














WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Wow that would really suck!!!!! Do you know who's it is?

snowmanzz13

that would def suck, i would be kickin myself for the rest of ly life if this happened to me
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

blindkaeta

That Has to be a Yamaha.   LOL ;)

I feel sorry for that Dude.   :'(

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Fox17

look at the bright side. he can salvage the nerfs, rear tires, bumper, exhaust, grab bar, and swinger. (at least it looks like he can).

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

SpringHill Riderz

I <3 Insurance.  I wouldve been the one with a hotdog on a stick by the quad roasting it  ;)

686RAPTOR

THATS WHAT U GET WHEN U RIDE TO LONG. BIKE OVER HEATS.

YFZ450-Tampa

That could happen in a 15 minutes ride too it doesn't take that long to have the bike hot and inginte some fuel.
Is nice to be able to ride long and hard the bike will take it just fine ...
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

UncleRico

I gotta give it up to the guy who had the presence of mind to snap off a few photos.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Yamaha72

Quote from: 686RAPTOR on September 11, 2006, 07:03:51 PM
THATS WHAT U GET WHEN U RIDE TO LONG. BIKE OVER HEATS.

If thats your definition of overheating, I guess you don't know what overheating a bike is like.... That is the fuel that caught on fire somehow, but not just because he rode it to long. ;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Alba450

Man thats crazy!! never thought they would light up like that.....

Hope the guy was sponsored by some major dealers..LOL
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

686RAPTOR

Quote from: Yamaha72 on September 11, 2006, 07:52:28 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on September 11, 2006, 07:03:51 PM
THATS WHAT U GET WHEN U RIDE TO LONG. BIKE OVER HEATS.

If thats your definition of overheating, I guess you don't know what overheating a bike is like.... That is the fuel that caught on fire somehow, but not just because he rode it to long. ;)
[/quot


IT WAS A JOKE GENIUS.

PLEDGER#76

His name was Ed Atwell, yes it is a Yamaha450 and from what ive heard the only thing that is maybe salvagable is the swing arm, he was racing the GNCC in Yadkinville North Carolina this past weekend....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

xr100racer


yfz#78

[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com