Fun Game!

Started by jujulo700R, September 10, 2006, 01:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jujulo700R

Nothing to do with atvs, but I was surfing other ATV sites and found a cool link to a fun little game about trying to park a car. Check it out and see how all you guys and gals do!

http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

blupits04

#1
Jody got 112.7---99 on second try just got 85 even
Kari had about 30 try's and finally got a 90.thats why I have such a big truck so she can push the other cars out of the way.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

fishfry

3rd try got 109.3. Going back to play it more.
A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

MadMudder

Wow first try got 102. That was fun..
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

klutchbuster400

62.1 first try, is that bad?

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

blupits04

ya right bigscrub more like 153.2 the best I can get is 85 and I live in lake county.I know you guys up in the scrubs cant drive.unless your apple computer has some kind of space age controller system.lol J/K
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Mr. Fixit


KXKID


TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

blupits04

woo  hooo woman driver and I got a 53.4 finally
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Kawa3

47.4 ;D FYI the higher the worse if some of you didn't know.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

MachineDog

I can't managed to turn the darn car around. >_<
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

blupits04

This dang game is addictive and really competitive me and hubby are seeing who can beat the other so far he's winning with 42.3  >:(
And I ran over Joeys dog....I'm soo sorry :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Loven It

That was a fun little game!

1st try: 41.5
2nd 23.6

Women can drive  ;)
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bo322

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 11, 2006, 11:08:04 PM
22.5 im addicted

Don't you have something constructive you could be doing????

blupits04

You guys do know there is 4 parts to the game right?? lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Bigscrb15

#22
Quote from: Bo322 on September 11, 2006, 11:47:47 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 11, 2006, 11:08:04 PM
22.5 im addicted

Don't you have something constructive you could be doing????
I'm sure I could find something to do, but I don't want to. And besides, What could be more important than a video game?
Quote from: blupits04 on September 12, 2006, 12:08:31 AM
You guys do know there is 4 parts to the game right?? lol
Don't hate the playas, hate the game, lol. Yes I know there are 4parts and that is my total time.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

gery350

cool. i ran over the dog! ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com