Just some pics

Started by 53yfz450, September 10, 2006, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

jsut some pics from a friends track today. 8)










one of the bigger jumps :o





WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

450rcrazy


UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Alba450

Awsome Pics!!!

Thats some good air on the bigger 1's!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

ebtrx450r

Sweet Jake!!!! I'm mad I was stuck in Orlando all weekend for the convention!!!

Hondarider22

nice! i wish i could have gone  :-\ i need to get some jumps like that at my house lol

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

looks awesome man. i miss riding lol

KXKID


RAD 450r

Cool man, you mx guys are lucky just put some dirt, pack it out and your set, takes time but not too hard.  Dont even get me started on Freestyle lol, nice jumps though
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L