new sand drag track

Started by 535banshee, August 26, 2006, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPA_TRIBAL

I will be back up and running by then alex. Actually we should be there for the Oct. races. Last time you had the 2 day event, It was a blast. Come on guys, Even if your drag bikes aren't ready, This race is a blast for all. Alex correct me if Im wrong; But the winner of the $1400.00 last time was on a 400ex. Right? And I know a couple of utilitie's went to the semi's, right? So you dont have to have a drag bike :D :D To win and have fun. And theres plenty of room for camping. Think about guys, You will have a blast. Its been along time since we have all gott'n together and done some racin and just had fun together.  And its plenty of notice 8) 8) Troy, Don, Jeff, Chillin, Ronnie, Lets roll guys. I know the TRIBE!! will be there. Remember you dont have to have a drag bike to win. Sh!t Im even bringing a utility with me this time. ;D

535banshee

i will try to be there but this track is taking alot of my time. i got all the wood coming. we need to thank chris for buying all the wood for the track. i will have a date soon for the start of the track. just waiting on one more answer on supply of parts.

dynodon

I would definately like to be there with you guys for the next Waresboro race,
I will check to make sure NOTHING is planned. Keep me posted Frankie on times
you guys leave and such !!Troy, Jason,Jeff, Ronnie----- GET your HALL pass!!!


Jeff, I told you already, your STRESSING over nothing !!!!, I used to run the warehouse where the doors, and windows are coming from !!!! I will have them!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

Relax Jeff, If Don say's its handled; You can count on it. Here Im buying! :drink.gif

dynodon

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 07, 2006, 09:39:31 PM
Relax Jeff, If Don say's its handled; You can count on it. Here Im buying! :drink.gif
LMAO, Thats funny, I think he needed a drink or two !!!



anyway, Jeff make sure you look into, whether or not the track owners will
allow little man to race or not, I know he is missing it just like the rest of us!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

i will look into it. i have a meeting with park owners on monday to sign all papers. i know you will handle it don. what day on the weekend is good for everyone. troy had said sunday because of football that he has on saturday. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

535banshee

ok guys the date is set for the last weekend of this month. that sunday which is oct. 1st 
if anyone has a problem with that date let me know. if you are going to be there post that you will be there so i can get a head count and have enough food and drinks

dynodon

Well Troy and I will ride together i am sure, so, if he`s gonna be there, so will I ;)
But thats ALOT of  grub right there !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on September 08, 2006, 12:57:51 AM
Well Troy and I will ride together i am sure, so, if he`s gonna be there, so will I ;)
But thats ALOT of  grub right there !!!!!

Depending on whether or not we do the surgery on the dog's leg, I will try to ride down with you guys.  I am taking the dog to the specialist tomorrow to decide what we are going to do.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 08, 2006, 02:29:19 AM
Quote from: dynodon on September 08, 2006, 12:57:51 AM
Well Troy and I will ride together i am sure, so, if he`s gonna be there, so will I ;)
But thats ALOT of  grub right there !!!!!

Depending on whether or not we do the surgery on the dog's leg, I will try to ride down with you guys.  I am taking the dog to the specialist tomorrow to decide what we are going to do.

just like a redneck, everything around the dog

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

 I think mamma has it all, she just lets smoke borrow it once in awhile ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

test, test 123 is this thing on

dynodon

Yoyu have to put batteries in it first Jeff !!!!! :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

lets talk about troys gay purple leather suit

dynodon

" Screw you guy`s, Im going home" :o ( kartman)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

troys new name is going to be kartman

535banshee

i really think he looks like him too. i have some cheesy puffs

535banshee

isnt that frame the same color as the cheesy puffs

535banshee


dynodon

I dont think so Tim !!!!!!! >:( :box.gif :ouch.gif                                                                                                            Again, " screw you guy`s Im going home !!!!"    ( Kartman)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

LMFAO, yeah that dog has all the money....two knee surgeries, could of built me a real nice bike....i doubt i will be able to make it on the 1st....just got home from st. petersburg, my sister had a baby tonight, so if I am going down south it will be to see my new niece....I will probably be able to help out on the next work day....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee


dynodon

Good thing its a " distant reletive", I am not so sure the world is ready for another
Smoke dog "gene" just yet !!! J/K   Congrats to your sis !!!!!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it