Billy Lane

Started by novadave, September 06, 2006, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

#25
Quote from: JayDawg on September 08, 2006, 01:32:10 AM

but it is now up to us to accept that gift or reject it.

oh i see its up to us to choose him.

i thought the potter had power over the clay(i know it in spanish so lost in translation)
                 (jesus)                            (us)

and second i thought he chose us before the foundation of the world.


rico-
i dont know how you come with this stuff but high school must of been a trip. ;D

for everyone else heres what you can expect:

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies.
Rivers and seas boiling.
Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave.
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Joedirt

Who you gonna call?...........GHOSTBUSTERS!!!....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

gery350

i see someones been talking to gozar!

joedirt your avatar is funny as hell.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250

it is a very sweet sig svtbolt

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: UncleRico on September 08, 2006, 06:46:09 AM
The Lord works in mysterious ways...(insert other non-sensical Christian cliche here, if so desired).Jay Dog, I luv ya man, but I gotta say, your logic is a bit twisted. (Of course, I'm like Jesus, I love everyone, so don't let it go to your head)


I think you're confusing what you believe with what you know. There's a difference between "beliefs" and "knowledge". One should keep a strict dichatomy between the two.

It's dishonest when you start pushing your beliefs as factual knowledge. Not to mention annoying.

God Bless you all, (And for all our Muslim members...Fox17...A Salam A lakem...and for all our Jewish Members......I hear there's a 35% off sale at Pottery Barn this weekend).


- Peace Out
Uncle Rico




Hey Satan,  :d remind me not to stand next to you during a lightning storm.  :no

eldiablo64

I met Billy Lane he's A jerk-off
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

550superquad

yea he is a jerk !!  this is going to be his 3rd offense  he has a court date in oct. for his 2nd one  KILL A BIKER GO TO JAIL !!
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

FORD4X4GIRL

This is a really crappy situation that he got him self into ..... I hope that everything works it's self out in the end !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

cycole

#33
quote How do you know he is not a christian? Pretty arrogant of you to assume that. Just because someone drives/rides wreckless doesnt mean they are bad people. I am sure you have done so on your quad.
Your right being a christian has not one thing to do with it, but the road is not the place for this
and if he caused a death then he should pay the price. I don't care how well he can build a bike.

If it were you or me we would be locked up asap


                                              Seeya Cy
2005 King Quad
2005 Eiger

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com