Pics from the Latest ONF ride on 7-14-06 Weekend

Started by Rellimniets, July 17, 2006, 07:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rellimniets

Here is a few pics from the ride.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Rellimniets

Guess who that is in the above picture and win yourself another new picture. NOw for the picture below, that is all of us hanging out on the Whoop Trail.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tripyn

Toomey, it is the new Paisley marked trail system.  Really cool spot with HUGE rolling whoops.

gearhead400

uhh i was there can i still win a new picture?  :P 

Everyone was saying the whoops werent as good as the last time but i still had fun. wish they had more of a face on them so you could double them.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Rellimniets

Yes, you get more pics, sorry I was trying to reply and post last night all night, but the site seemed broke, I kept getting errors. I will post a bunch more as soon as I get home larter this evening,.

STAY TUNED

Brian

1FasterBlaster

I know who that picture is. It looks totally awesome!! There should be a lot more.Thanks

Rellimniets

Ok, lets try it again.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rellimniets

Yes that picture above included T2, Tripyn and Terri.... Now for something different. Anyone name the tinker bell in this photo?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rellimniets

Oh boy, ok, for the people that were there you should appreciate this one. Guess who is looking for their Hammer and guess who is thinking, damn I got me a sport quad.

Oh btw, someone in this picture has the new nick name HAMMER now.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rellimniets

Blurry but moving out, someone forgot to use the speed shutter when filming, lol.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rellimniets

Sorry, but gotta go guys, catch me if you can.... beep beep

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rellimniets

Ummm, we go this way people.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

#13
Nice pics bro.Hope you developed some of those for us.I saw Terri...Wish I had a 450!!
  Nice whoop air Tony.

klutchbuster400


cubnfrank

Brian, I'll never live down the hammer incident.That's pretty funny. Let's see if I could do a whole ride without a mechanical failure next time. Cool pics.

Thanks, hammer time
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

T2

Thanks for posting the pics, T2 Jr catching some air off the woops. Once again had a good time riding with everyone that day.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Rellimniets

I have a few more pics I can post, my nights havent been the longest with work and all, was hungover yesterday when I was doing those, 1/2 of the pics I did take were blurred, damn Speed option wasnt set, so kinda pointless to post.
Next time I will get some good shots, we need to explore more, there has got to be some crazy more sh*t out there, I just know it.

I wont be riding this week, going out on a 45ft boat fishing that is fully catered, food and booze, complements of a company that works for me. Hopfully I will be Yellow tail meat stocked and I want a shark jaw.

Brian

1FasterBlaster

#18
Man, I need to go with you Brian.Can I tell them I'm a new temp?LOL
I won't make the ride next weekend either.Frank, mechanical failures are always fun...can't touch this, dun,dun, dun dun!! STOP- Hammertime!!LOL

Busta Nutt


Shorgasm

I recognze those whoops.............we came screamin up on them the 1st time we saw them...it had been raining for a few days.You can imagine the outcome...LOL.Lots sliding cussing and OH SH&*^!!...Just enough time to look around and see your buddy about to run over ya.

Good times............we've been boating all season and they quad bug is starting to bite agian.I just put a new set of bars on so it's getting close.

1FasterBlaster


koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

qt314nfla

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on September 07, 2006, 01:58:03 AM
Ahhh, what a great day for riding that was!!

You asked who tinkerbell was.  My guess is the author of this comment.  Chino I don't know anyone else that tall out there.  Looked like a blast.  Can't wait till I can get my sport quad and join y'all.

1FasterBlaster

Yeah, that would be great Lauren.I haven't seen you in a long time.We should get together sometime.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com