Check out my king Quad Shifter....

Started by Joedirt, September 07, 2006, 02:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Fox17

 :-\ that is deffinately different. kinda cool. cant decide if i like it or not. ???

Joedirt

#2
Dang fox , what is not cool about anything chrome that pushes gears controlling 700cc's OF PURE GET DOWN????....Your MAN card is under review...LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

bigscrub79

Quote from: Joedirt on September 08, 2006, 08:38:37 AM
Dang fox , what is not cool about anything chrome that pushes gears controlling 700cc's or PURE GET DOWN????....Your MAN card is under review...LOL
It should be revoked since he put those smilies before and after such a horrid statement, lol. I love that thing Joe, I have been trying to figure where to install the button for the vinson.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]


Kawa3

I have been looking for one of them and I can't find one! Where did you get yours at?
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

bigscrub79

Quote from: Kawa3 on September 08, 2006, 09:18:31 PM
I have been looking for one of them and I can't find one! Where did you get yours at?
I have seen them at Autozone.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Joedirt

This one was 9.99 at Autozone. I shaved out the insert area and hammered a stainless steel nut into it .. ;D


Josh ..I am gonna talk the wife into letting me change hers , I will let you know what I find out....lol
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com