Racers goof off and pic page.

Started by Quad32x, September 01, 2006, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

dang it Tim he didn't know about my lil dark meat fetish. So now you ruined all my fun! Ya know I knew someone was following me around but when I turned around I saw you just sitting there! By the way my name is Kari :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Well Kari you must do something right cause I overheard these guys talkin bout you and they said it was solid ! O0

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

blupits04

umm no you miss understood them. They said they wern't into women and that your a$$ looked solid  :-*
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Well I know my a$$ looks solid but dem bruthrs aint gittin none !

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

you know them boys are drinking IBC rootbeer because if they were drinking beer they would have a 40oz of colt45....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Waaaaaaaaaa Leard. O0   Or for you white peeps its , Oh Lord ! ......................................  8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

blupits04

hey quad tell little dude if he's going to pack my womans solid azz he needs to pay the light bill and I need money to go fishing.and I went by unclericos today on my way home from work in lakeland and he wanted me to give your pig back to you but ---there is no way that thing is getting in the truck with me.so I took a pic for you so you could see he is still ok.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Damn thats one big headed basturd ! 2:L If I didnt know any better Id swear that was Hooiser Daddy ! :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

blupits04

I thought that was your new FLAT TRAC quad.with a big bore kit.lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: blupits04 on September 08, 2006, 06:46:55 PM
I thought that was your new FLAT TRAC quad.with a big bore kit.lol
Also with the aerodynamic tip ! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

blupits04

I bet you dont loose a race,nobody would want to be in front of you.and if you are you better not stop too fast.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

#162
quad I didn't know you were in the navy.looks like you were happy to get home--to your honey.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

fastrnrik


Paul_S

Where does Brady hide his nuts?


[attachment deleted by admin]

Paul_S

#165
Here's Brady on his way to the Thunderdome: http://www.bigducky.com/animated_cartoons/superman.htm (make sure you rewind)

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

we know your straight,nobody from polk city is gay they still have there sisters to date.lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

#169
hey quad I was just on ebay and there selling your quad32x fan club stickers on there.I thought I would post it so everybody could see.check out teamhard.com they have a whole line of these stickers.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Why does everybody have to pick on me ? :'(   

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

blupits04

lol cuz you take it sooo well. Are you gonna be at the Sept 16th race?
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: blupits04 on September 09, 2006, 09:15:45 AM
lol cuz you take it sooo well. Are you gonna be at the Sept 16th race?
Yes I will. And heres my pic so you know who to look for. Thats when I worked at Disney. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

blupits04

damn thats small--and your bragging about that.no wonder your working at a kiddy park.I've seen more meat in a can of pork-n-beans. SNACK PACK that is.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

lol that was Jody.... but I think I found your favorite movie since your the old pirate at disney ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com