"Easily offended and stuck-ups not allowed!"

Started by Southern4x4, May 13, 2006, 01:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamaha_boy_15

yahh well i was the first person ever to do a 21backflip superman nothing,on a warrior
[url="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif[/url]

WARRIOR350

You, did what on a.....wa wa wa.....wa uhhhhhhhhhh...............warrr....ior....What??? Backflip, you did a backflip on a warrior? LIAR YOU ARE SO LYING UNLESS YOU HAVE VIDEO OR PICTURES TO PROVE IT!

WARRIOR350

oh, you were kidding, I thought you were just crazy.

Southern4x4

Quote from: warriordude92 on September 08, 2006, 08:11:50 PM
oh, you were kidding, I thought you were just crazy.
he did i acually saw it ,im the first person to do a frontflip on a 4x4
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

WARRIOR350

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Im the first person to do a triple backflip backwards on a unicycle!

Southern4x4

Quote from: warriordude92 on September 15, 2006, 12:29:55 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Im the first person to do a triple backflip backwards on a unicycle!
are you for real..no wait ur joking
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

WARRIOR350

Tell me what you think about this..

As you know from 5th grade science, oil is NON-RENEWABLE!!! This means once its used up (so far about 3/4ths of it is gone) it is gone forever, or for a thousand years or so. Anyway, what I mean is gas will be gone soon, or will keep rising in price (ya know when things get rarer they are more money, right) untill it is so high no normal person could afford it. So, my point is we have been using gasoline powered engines that destroy the enviroment for almost a hundred years, dont you think we need a change? People will have to think ahead if we want to continue living on this planet.

I just thought this would give some people a chance to think know gas wont be around forever and people somehow think that it will. Atvs run on gas, what will happen to our sport 20 years from now? Will our kids be able to ride, or will someone come up with an atv similar to those cars that run on vegetable oil?

Southern4x4

#132
             
               ___
           __|     \__
          |_______|
           0     0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

WARRIOR350

You guys ever talk about anything interesting anymore? Oh, nice truck by the way.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MadMudder

Quote from: yamaha_boy_15 on August 13, 2006, 08:48:40 PM
yahh well i was the first person ever to do a 21backflip superman nothing,on a warrior
I guess I get first honors for doing a barrel roll on a ute....
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MadMudder

Quote from: warriordude92 on September 15, 2006, 12:49:39 AM
Tell me what you think about this..

As you know from 5th grade science, oil is NON-RENEWABLE!!! This means once its used up (so far about 3/4ths of it is gone) it is gone forever, or for a thousand years or so. Anyway, what I mean is gas will be gone soon, or will keep rising in price (ya know when things get rarer they are more money, right) untill it is so high no normal person could afford it. So, my point is we have been using gasoline powered engines that destroy the enviroment for almost a hundred years, dont you think we need a change? People will have to think ahead if we want to continue living on this planet.

I just thought this would give some people a chance to think know gas wont be around forever and people somehow think that it will. Atvs run on gas, what will happen to our sport 20 years from now? Will our kids be able to ride, or will someone come up with an atv similar to those cars that run on vegetable oil?
OK, WTF?!?! ???  Where did that come from? Were talking about doing 21 backflips on Jupiter and you post this? I have to ask why.....
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Southern4x4

#139















[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

ATPShaun94

I got one biscuts and gravey  :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif they rule :bow.gif :bow.gif but some people don't like them :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif

Southern4x4

Quote from: svtbolt04 on May 17, 2006, 12:41:51 AM
This is stupid. No one here is making any sence. Therefore not funny.
You dont make any sence, therefore NOT funny.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

WARRIOR350

Quote from: MadMudder on October 19, 2006, 09:41:24 PM
Quote from: warriordude92 on September 15, 2006, 12:49:39 AM
Tell me what you think about this..

As you know from 5th grade science, oil is NON-RENEWABLE!!! This means once its used up (so far about 3/4ths of it is gone) it is gone forever, or for a thousand years or so. Anyway, what I mean is gas will be gone soon, or will keep rising in price (ya know when things get rarer they are more money, right) untill it is so high no normal person could afford it. So, my point is we have been using gasoline powered engines that destroy the enviroment for almost a hundred years, dont you think we need a change? People will have to think ahead if we want to continue living on this planet.

I just thought this would give some people a chance to think know gas wont be around forever and people somehow think that it will. Atvs run on gas, what will happen to our sport 20 years from now? Will our kids be able to ride, or will someone come up with an atv similar to those cars that run on vegetable oil?
OK, WTF?!?! ???  Where did that come from? Were talking about doing 21 backflips on Jupiter and you post this? I have to ask why.....
21 1/2 backflips! I cased the jump and broke my brain.

Southern4x4

Quote from: warriordude92 on December 05, 2006, 12:51:32 AM
Quote from: MadMudder on October 19, 2006, 09:41:24 PM
Quote from: warriordude92 on September 15, 2006, 12:49:39 AM
Tell me what you think about this..

As you know from 5th grade science, oil is NON-RENEWABLE!!! This means once its used up (so far about 3/4ths of it is gone) it is gone forever, or for a thousand years or so. Anyway, what I mean is gas will be gone soon, or will keep rising in price (ya know when things get rarer they are more money, right) untill it is so high no normal person could afford it. So, my point is we have been using gasoline powered engines that destroy the enviroment for almost a hundred years, dont you think we need a change? People will have to think ahead if we want to continue living on this planet.

I just thought this would give some people a chance to think know gas wont be around forever and people somehow think that it will. Atvs run on gas, what will happen to our sport 20 years from now? Will our kids be able to ride, or will someone come up with an atv similar to those cars that run on vegetable oil?
OK, WTF?!?! ???  Where did that come from? Were talking about doing 21 backflips on Jupiter and you post this? I have to ask why.....
21 1/2 backflips! I cased the jump and broke my brain.
watch out for that apple,me and a few others are gonna go pigeonhole hunting wanna join,imma bring my chubaca edition musket.ive counted to infitinite 3 times to
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

ok im bored.....even though this is old im bringing it back to life. I'm hungry what should I eat?
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Southern4x4

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on December 27, 2006, 01:55:57 AM
ok im bored.....even though this is old im bringing it back to life. I'm hungry what should I eat?
a motor voter with a side of chubaca and pigeonholes
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com