my yfzs new look

Started by novadave, September 07, 2006, 12:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic



UncleRico

She's a sweet ride...it's almost a shame to get something that nice lookin' dirty.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ride1Rob

Man Dave, bike is looking good. Do you ever ride anymore? Haven't seen you in almost a couple years now isn't it?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jujulo700R

Oh yeah! That thing kicks a$$! ;D
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

Qdawg76

Almost to nice to ride, One of the best looking YFZs I have seen
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

superstar

Beautiful bike. I know theyre more comfortable, and yours works well with the overall look, but i think the thicker seats take away from the sleekness of these bikes. Looks good !! 8)

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

nice bike!  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

sweet 8) great color choice :ThumbsUp.gif
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

KD 428

Here you go. :)

ps nice bike

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

mudnuri

She's a beauty, mate!(Steve Irwin!)
Don't you wish they would stay like that?!  :)
Good work.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

klutchbuster400


KXKID


#74 crf250r

[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

yfz150


Fox17

SWEET. i wish mine looked like that.  :-\

dreth

does look good Dave 8) now lets ride ;D

novadave

Hey rob whats up . I ride almost every weekend in ONF. Yall need to take me to some mx tracks ive never been. Lets get together for a ride sometime guys. Thanks for all the nice comments.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

jeremy retzsch

1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

Ride1Rob

Quote from: novadave on September 08, 2006, 08:50:29 PM
Hey rob whats up . I ride almost every weekend in ONF. Yall need to take me to some mx tracks ive never been. Lets get together for a ride sometime guys. Thanks for all the nice comments.

It's been awhile since I've been to Ocala. There's a spot only about 30mins. from me that has some nice trails. We're planning on going to Bartow on the 23rd. Hopefully I'll have my bike back by then.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

SpringHill Riderz

woah thats nice.  Looks aggresive.

450rcrazy


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com