Racers goof off and pic page.

Started by Quad32x, September 01, 2006, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Well, it was either Viagra or Rogaine. Guess which one I opted for? :groupies.gif

yfz#78

[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

UncleRico

Fastrnrik, when you opt for the viagra, don't take it before you go to the beach!

(You'll probably have to double click the picture to get the joke)


[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

hey unclerico you want to party with that dude.you have gotta be gay now.that thing has it's own zip code.and you dont see any women around him.there all scared.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Ok. How the hell did you get that pic of me ? ???
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

I took it while you were strolling around Cornhole Fest. Give that damn trunk of your a peanut or something so it'll go lay down.

blupits04

OMG I haven't laughed that hard in a long time I bout fell outta the chair... but atleast we know how Quad wins now, all the vibration and excitement of racing he wins by a ... well ya'll know where this is goin! And if Quad is gay we all would know who his B&tch is by the way they walk.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

blupits04, I`ll have to tell ya , this is the look on the last fellows face I came in contact with. :o
Now you know why my ex-wife hated bed time ! :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

AH-HA! SO YOU DO GET DOWN WITH THE FELLAS! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!

Quad32x

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 07, 2006, 05:59:22 AM
AH-HA! SO YOU DO GET DOWN WITH THE FELLAS! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!

No Brady. That was a pic I took when I turned around in a public bathroom before ziping up and that poor fellow was standing there. I`ll bet he will never look at his wife the same. >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Paul_S

Quote from: Quad32x on September 07, 2006, 07:52:38 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 07, 2006, 05:59:22 AM
AH-HA! SO YOU DO GET DOWN WITH THE FELLAS! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!

No Brady. That was a pic I took when I turned around in a public bathroom before ziping up and that poor fellow was standing there. I`ll bet he will never look at his wife the same. >:D
Hey, as long as he did not look like this (someone posted from an earlier thread), there is no evidence either way.


[attachment deleted by admin]

yfz#78

i see where this is going

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

blupits04

hey now the fudge packer is reserved for Muddfreak I used it on the Extreme sight. And as for Quad just cuz you slipped up and told us the truth doesn't mean you have to be ashamed. We all new it..lol And I have the proof now I found pics of quad at a gay parade

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

And the worst part is I found a suprising pic of Uncle Rico. I should have known about his secret by the vid he posted.. only a sick man could find something like that. I bet it was in his own collection.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

#115
this is too funny not to share!

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Heres a pic of me just for you blupits ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

blupits stoped by my house the other day for a swim. Heres her pic incase you have never seen her.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

It figures you would hang out at a site called "muchosucko.com"

Quad32x

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 07, 2006, 07:08:57 PM
It figures you would hang out at a site called "muchosucko.com"
I know. It reminds me of your powerful mouth. :o ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

Well, I had to pay my way through college somehow... :o

Paul_S

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 07, 2006, 07:08:57 PM
It figures you would hang out at a site called "muchosucko.com"
Dude, you are looking at a picture of a 1/2 naked woman and all you notice is some writing in the bottom corner :M

Quad32x

Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2006, 07:47:39 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 07, 2006, 07:08:57 PM
It figures you would hang out at a site called "muchosucko.com"
Dude, you are looking at a picture of a 1/2 naked woman and all you notice is some writing in the bottom corner :M
Paul you have to understand , he dont like ladies. :o ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

blupits04

Damn Quad I can tell we've never met but thanks! Jody just wants to know when your going to send her home..he's tired of me. And I like the guy pic I wish Jody still looked like that!  :-[ man to go back 6 yrs :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

fastrnrik

"ladies"... no, too much hassle. Dirty legged women of the night...yes, I just pay my $20.00 and be on my way.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com