C & R MUD HOLE in palm dale

Started by ONEslowEXer, February 24, 2005, 03:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONEslowEXer

its suppossed to be same concept as felda and MSG .   its 1500 acres of 4x4 country. I guess it has only been open for a few weeks...I heard lots of big 4x4 , trucks and buggies go there.
Its located north of labelle off 27 bout 7 miles on the right , im guessing thats around  palmdale   not totally sure? Im gunna try checking it out this weekend ill report back. I guess you can camp and everything and its something like 15 a head....if anyone knows of this area post something tanks
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

ONEslowEXer

#1
here is a map just north of la belle you turn left and go 7 miles , he said you will see signs
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

bbf


customrubicon

Pleas let us know.

 Felda is/was for sale for around 2 million smacks. That is what I heard. That is pocket change for you Sheldon. You should have changed your sign on to Daddy-Big-Bucks. Hahaha.  Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

OlYellerVinson

Hello all. New to the forum. About this mud hole. I believe this is where they will be hosting the Swamp Cabbage Festival this years since Felda is no longer available.

Gamer

Anymore info on this place like maybe a name or phone number.  That's not to far away from Broward.  I would be interested in camping there.  Please let me know when ya find out.  Thanks...

ONEslowEXer

i heard you can camp but cant find any other info as of yet. just gunna head up there sat. morning hope its nice
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

bbf

very funny tony but i would like to find out more

Skitzo

Yes please keep me posted as well. Since the loss of my poor old pal "THE PRAIRIE" I've only been able to ride around in circles on my own property.
Besides you cant get enough new places to go.
2005 King Quad 700, w/ ITP c-series whls, 26" trailmasters, warn 2.5 winch
1998 Dodge, 3/4 ton
Giddie Up!!!!!!!!!

ONEslowEXer

Well I went satuday! It was great! Tons of trucks buggies big Atv's
Its 15. 00 per person per day Camping is allowed. They had a country band saturday at night. it was a great time. Huge mud hole something like 600+ acres plus a trail loop for atvs only.
They also had a hill climb made , it was like 40 to 50 ft.
i was funny watchin buggies and trucks try to make it up.
ill post some pics soon they also had like 5 or 6 vendors selling some good country food... best part!
its located north of labelle near palmdale on the eas side of 27  bout 8 miles past 29..see map  hope to see everyone out there next time  sould be next month but ill let you know if its sooner ;D
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

lee33

Hello, we were there this weekend.  Had a good time until some idiot kids stole our both our coolers.  The management was cool about it and refunded our money for sunday, since we didn't want to stay after that.  I have never been to something like that and it was definitely a blast.  Will go again.  The management said that they were going to do that once a month, probably the last weekend of the month.

ONEslowEXer

good thing bout the last weekend of every month so I can goto MSG on the 3 week ...sweet
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

cowchik82

I went to this place on saturday.  it was great, but a long ride from davie.... we did not get any info about it.. if anyone knows anything about this place, let me know..... me and my friends are looking for more places to ride since they are few and far between in davie.  thank you
michelle parsons

customrubicon

That is cool to have another place to go.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

bbf

i here that we should chech it out one weekend tony

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

OUTLAWMUD

anybody got anyinfo on this place what weekends it's open stuff like that?
DITCH THE CHICK AND GO MUDDIN

BEIN BROKE IN THE MUD IS BETTER THAN BEIN BROKE AT WORK

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER BUT STILL TO YOUNG TO CARE

TO MUCH FUN WHATS THE MEAN???

I AINT FIRST CLASS BUT I AINT WHITE TRASH WILD AND ALITTLE CRAZY TO

4xPlay

Customrubicon............have you ever in the past owned a mazda lowrider truck.........just trying to figure out if I know you or not!!
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

customrubicon

Yes !!! I had a convertible mazda the was blue and pink.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

4xPlay

Hmmmmmmm,dont remember any pink on it.......but I belive we know one another!  Black Nissan x-tra cab with a dancing bed on it ring any bells?????  I belive we spoke at MSG's for a little bit too!!!!!
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

customrubicon

Yes, The one and the same. It had pink scleams on the sides. We did talk at M,S&G. My truck was all blue originally until it was stolen and then I repainted it. Tony at Custom Car Craft painted it pink at first and that was not going to fly. He then painted most of it blue. He did your bed if I remember right.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

FORDFANZ

Quoteanybody got anyinfo on this place what weekends it's open stuff like that?
Anybody  ???????
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OutlawedRubi

well i heard that place was shut down by water district management like Felda  i will find out more   i could be wrong....
03 Rancher Lift Laws
03 Rancher Lift Laws HMF
03 Rubi Lift Laws HMF
06 Ranger 700 EFI Lift Laws
07 Deluxe 800 EFI Lift Laws
05 Ford CC Latrait Fx4
06 Dodge Megacab 4x4 on 35
05 28' Keystone Tail-Gator Trailer
[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/outlawedredneck"]http://community.webshots.com/user/outlawedredneck[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com