Waldo 9-3 Video

Started by #26YFZ, September 04, 2006, 01:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

hahaha. ::) sweet video. that track was fun. lets do it again sunday. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

ya right lol. maybe once i get another axle. does the new intro suit you better jake?  :hotty2.gif

ebtrx450r

Is anyone having the same problem I am with the re-done video? It loads and starts to play and after two seconds it says it's corrupted.

53yfz450

nope works fine for me.



yeah but it still shows me spinning out.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

CountryBoy

Sweet video, i was wondering how it was going to turn out to be. ;) You can see me jus a little bit in there lol. :D
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

ebtrx450r

yeah that's weird jake! I have all my codecs updated and everything! The one last night played... Who knows? I guess I have something to figure out now lol

53yfz450

some people on yfz central cant see it either.

fix it daren now.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.


UncleRico

Where are all the crashes? I WANT MORE CRASHING!

Sweet music score...what type of camera did you use to shoot the footage?


And who is that stalling it in the corner?

Does he know that lever on the left is the clutch?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

53yfz450

Quote from: UncleRico on September 05, 2006, 06:44:58 PM
Where are all the crashes? I WANT MORE CRASHING!

Sweet music score...what type of camera did you use to shoot the footage?


And who is that stalling it in the corner?

Does he know that lever on the left is the clutch?

hey shut it.lol

that is a rare moment of me making a mistake on camera.lol  :P

i was trying not to rear end the slow kid in front of me. ::)

j/k alan. no that corner was really slippery.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

Quote from: 53yfz450 on September 05, 2006, 06:49:35 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 05, 2006, 06:44:58 PM
Where are all the crashes? I WANT MORE CRASHING!

Sweet music score...what type of camera did you use to shoot the footage?


And who is that stalling it in the corner?

Does he know that lever on the left is the clutch?

hey shut it.lol

that is a rare moment of me making a mistake on camera.lol  :P

i was trying not to rear end the slow kid in front of me. ::)

j/k alan. no that corner was really slippery.

oh please, every shot ive seen im either leading u or darren around  :P

53yfz450

alan you rode good....but dont push it
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

lol thanks, and im not, im just messing around   :P

Hondarider22

**anyone that the video isnt working for, if when you click it a page comes up saying page not found, try to refresh it, i did it and the vid menu came up, thought i would share**

ebtrx450r

The first link out of the ones you just posted worked for me! I didn't try the rest.

#26YFZ

haha alan I was filming that's why you werent leading me around buddy. but I do remember that time we had all of us go at the same time? i def. blew you all away with a burnt out clutch and bent axle.... hey jake what happened to you on that? i looked back and you were gone

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on September 05, 2006, 08:30:31 PM
haha alan I was filming that's why you werent leading me around buddy. but I do remember that time we had all of us go at the same time? i def. blew you all away with a burnt out clutch and bent axle.... hey jake what happened to you on that? i looked back and you were gone
then why in every shot with me and u, ur behind me? please i dont want to have this gay im better than u arguement  ::)

lt-z400RR

ohh ok i see how it is you redo the video and still fail to put me in it thanks guys i never get any recognition  :'(

#26YFZ

Quote from: lt-z400RR on September 05, 2006, 09:54:32 PM
ohh ok i see how it is you redo the video and still fail to put me in it thanks guys i never get any recognition  :'(

that's because you dont do anything exciting! haha j/k but not really  :o

and alan there wasnt any footage from sunday with me and you.....lucky you

UncleRico

You want to make the video? You gotta crash! That makes the video!


OK, I have to ask it....(this is probably gonna start some "trash talkin')...which one of you is the best rider?

I can kinda tell from the video, but I want to hear it from you guys.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

53yfz450

Quote from: UncleRico on September 06, 2006, 08:18:16 AM
You want to make the video? You gotta crash! That makes the video!


OK, I have to ask it....(this is probably gonna start some "trash talkin')...which one of you is the best rider?

I can kinda tell from the video, but I want to hear it from you guys.

::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

^^^^

i used to be second but i cut the tendon in my hand and didnt ride for 6 weeks. Haven't officially taken the title back yet but I still say im second lol

Hondarider22

id rather not get into this....bc it always ends the same way  ::)

#26YFZ

it ends with you behind me and jake lol

ebtrx450r

I don't know darren you may have to take the title back from your brother!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com