US Special Operations Forces on ATVs

Started by Thrumud, September 05, 2006, 07:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

God Bless our Men & Women !  Lets not forget them.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Southern4x4

i love it how they try and make us atvers look bad but even the special forces uses them.ha incrediable,props for them,i love the 300 fourtraxs ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

450rcrazy

I pray every day for the safety of our men and woman fighting to protect us and our way of life. We owe them more than we could ever repay.

fastrnrik

I thought the military used those Polaris MV's? Those all look like Hondas. They probably run the Hondas because they're dependable, and there's no place to get the Polaris's fixed every other week in the middle east.LOL

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

aksone

Quote from: Thrumud on September 05, 2006, 07:00:10 PM
God Bless our Men & Women !  Lets not forget them.

Indeed.

Can I ask what is the original source of the pictures? Was there a story about it somewhere or did the photos all come from different places?

2005 Honda Foreman (2wd) Blue
27 ITP XTRs (14 in)
ITP C-Series Type 7 (Black)

Loven It

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 05, 2006, 08:18:11 PM
I thought the military used those Polaris MV's? Those all look like Hondas. They probably run the Hondas because they're dependable, and there's no place to get the Polaris's fixed every other week in the middle east.LOL

Thats what Polaris says..

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/OurCompany/News/PressReleases/PolarisReceivesDeliveryOrdertoSupplyLightWeightAllTerrainVehiclestotheUSMilitary.htm
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

rednipj

I'm sure the military is looking at many different vehicles from different manufactures and pick depending on the performance and price.  Here are some pics that I remember seeing from another site.

1

[attachment deleted by admin]

rednipj


rednipj


fastrnrik

I was being "comical", since every Polaris I've ever owned has consistently broke down. The military awards contracts based on spec's, availability, and price per unit. I'm sure no one manufacturer of anything can exclusively supply product to the Defense Dept.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com