What brand OIL are you guys using???

Started by Alba450, September 05, 2006, 09:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What brand oil are you using in your ATV's???

AMSOIL
11 (16.2%)
MAXIMA
10 (14.7%)
YAMALUBE
10 (14.7%)
HONDA Pro
12 (17.6%)
BEL-RAY
2 (2.9%)
GOLDEN SPECTRO 4
4 (5.9%)
Other
19 (27.9%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Alba450

Just wondering what you guys are using???

Post if I didnt list yours!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

honda guy250

torco, fully synthetic in the quads
honda pro in the bike

UncleRico

I use the Honda Pro. My owners manual says not to use synthetic.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rubicon500kid

i use the stuff at walmart but ob my 450r i perfer to use water& a lil bit of sand better for the bike
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

klutchbuster400


Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on September 05, 2006, 09:37:21 PM
Maxima.....theres no other 8)

What?  Maxima come on!  get with the program AMSOIL baby!!!!

Your probably running the Maxima Sythetic EXTRA that like $12 a Quart!!

Freaking sponsors give it to you for like $6 bucks~
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Alba450

By da way im running.......AMSOIL MCF 10W-40!!!  I just bought a freakin case for $100.....Freakin A~~  But it is the best Shiz- to run in your YFZ!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

aftrmath99

pensoil 20-50 works as good as anything  i use it in all my repairs never had any problems  as for buying the yamaha or fancy brand name stuff  dont bother

aftrmath99

of course thats only for the 4 stroke crankcase  lol

backinsaddle

Quote from: aftrmath99 on September 06, 2006, 03:32:19 PM
pensoil 20-50 works as good as anything  i use it in all my repairs never had any problems  as for buying the yamaha or fancy brand name stuff  dont bother

aftermath, i disagree...switch to amsoil for one oil change, and i guarantee you'll notice the difference, especially when shifting...a LOT smoother

can't speak for the other oils

PaulH


eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Dr.Dirt


94Hardbody4x4

QuakerState Fully Synthetic 10W30

I think I'll go with 10W40 next time and see how it does. Shouldn't make a difference though.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Alba450

Quote from: backinsaddle on September 06, 2006, 03:47:47 PM
Quote from: aftrmath99 on September 06, 2006, 03:32:19 PM
pensoil 20-50 works as good as anything  i use it in all my repairs never had any problems  as for buying the yamaha or fancy brand name stuff  dont bother

aftermath, i disagree...switch to amsoil for one oil change, and i guarantee you'll notice the difference, especially when shifting...a LOT smoother

can't speak for the other oils

Yea Try AMSOIL......I felt a BIG difference in midrange-Top End shifting.  It feels like the gears want to change themselves very good oil.  I got 5 rides on my OIL and its still a light Gold....It feels like something is wrong with my motor cuz the oil isnt getting dirty..lol
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

o4250


Quad32x

Good stuff. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

gery350

whatevers in the garage leftover from vehicle oil changes........... ???
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Old_School

Quote from: gery350 on September 07, 2006, 01:56:28 PM
whatevers in the garage leftover from vehicle oil changes........... ???

LoL. Damn Gery, I tried to come up with something funny but I can't beat that. lol.

Castor 927 here. But I'm a rebel, I don't use oil in my bottom end.  ;)  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Quad32x

Mark you should try oatmeal in the bottom end. Makes it real quit ! :P
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32