Florida State vs. Miami

Started by UncleRico, September 04, 2006, 01:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win tonight's big match up?

Florida State Seminoles
8 (29.6%)
Miami Hurricanes
12 (44.4%)
Game Called due to police sting resulting in the arrest of all players.
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: September 05, 2006, 01:25:11 PM

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

strtrcr06

Anybody going? I know I will be there.
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Fox17

 i hate miami but i still want them to win. i hate fsu criminals more. the ONLY school i hate more than the criminals is auburn.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Ida_Mann

Go Canes,,,,,I'm a UF fan, but I like the Canes more than I do FSU.

Id@

ps: but I voted that the game will be called.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 04, 2006, 03:46:06 PM
Go Canes,,,,,I'm a UF fan, but I like the Canes more than I do FSU.

Id@

ps: but I voted that the game will be called.


same here.

Fox17

i cant believe some people think the game is gonna go the whole 4 qtrs. it is gonna be called.

#26YFZ

lol you guys are hillarious. there is no school I hate more than Miami.  They just can't learn to get over themselves

digginfool

It's about time they get some meat in that pansy-a$$ed ACC.  It's rubbed me raw for years that Bowden chose the ACC over the SEC so "his boys would have a chance at a national championship."  Bet you won't see the 'A$$-noles' in the BCC hunt much anymore with the schedule they'll have to play.  Now they'll know how real football teams play real opponents.  Ask any Gator; they'll tell ya!!   8)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on September 04, 2006, 03:45:22 PM
FSU

at one point I thought there was hope for you,,,,I guess I was wrong ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

CABLEGUY1

It always has and always will be about the U. Go Canes!!!!!!!!

cubnfrank

The only good Hurricane is a Miami Hurricane. Im glad they won't play on the first game anymore. Lasts years game stunk. I hope the canes can put FSU away early. But I now that won't happen
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

UncleRico

Someone told me that the president is giving a speech tonight.

I hope this dimwit isn't going to delay the game.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

o4250


bigscrub79

Quote from: o4250 on September 04, 2006, 07:14:59 PM
So who won the match?
Well since the game doesnt start for another 30 minutes, I would say the police havent gotten there yet.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

rubicon500kid

dang why dose so muhc ppl like UM i live in miami/homestead and i hate them lol FSU all the way
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

mudmonkey

Quote from: trx450kid on September 04, 2006, 08:12:39 PM
dang why dose so muhc ppl like UM i live in miami/homestead and i hate them lol FSU all the way


wooo! GO FSU!!!!!!!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

KD 428

 I'm a a FSU fan...... enough said. :)
HONDA CRF450R

Fox17


blupits04

how bout that miami now--noles need some help.ya'll better pray hard.GO MIAMI!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Fox17

ok dude it is 10 to 3. it could be tied in a matter of 15 secs into the 3rd. it aint over til the fat lady sings and she aint even there yet.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com