Croc Hunter Dead

Started by digginfool, September 04, 2006, 07:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Just read that Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter, died this morning.  He was stuck in the heart by a stingray barb.  Of all the sh*t that guy has done, all the huge crocs and poisonous snakes, he dies in a freak accident while scuba diving.  God Bless him and his family.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Chris505

A true Crocodile Hunter!!!. My heart goes out to his family...

But it was not just a scuba diving accident. he was filming and new movie called (Ocean's Deadliest).
And marine animals are just as dangerous as land animal...I even think more so because of the water enviroment, they have the upper hand to start with....

Here a link
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/ap_on_en_tv/obit_irwin
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Joedirt

I really enjoyed him , terrible loss.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

GrizzlyGator

wow! Thats just crazy after all the things he's done as far as cheating death.......?

UncleRico

I heard it was a STINGRAY BARB that got him right in the heart, talk about a freak accident.

He was a national hero in Austrailia.

Terrible loss.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Mrs.Nightbreed


Yamaha72

You would think that Steve would die more likely from a crocodile attack... He wrestles with 15-foot plus crocs and gators yet a stingray got him right were it counts, in the heart. My prayers for him and his family and GOD Bless.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

yfz450runner


trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

JayDawg

My heart goes out to his family. I will be praying for them!
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

Chuck_Norris

Very sad loss, Just goes to show, you never know when your time will come. We will be Praying for the Family

americanhighlander

Well, the Croc Hunter Dead at least real person that loving doing his job and
i know he was crazy over wild life we can understand that,Our memorys will remeber
starting his shows on APL channel and my young sister love watching Croc Hunter For last 3years so far..


I like say prayers to all his family members out there and we will miss him alot
and he thought me about all rattle snakes in florida long time ago,but he was good man..


I like to say toast  :T to  out to his family,Steve Irwin you were good man to dedicate crocodile Hunter your legacy will be remember by millions of people that watch you all over the world on APL.( Twaging glass sound drink down)  Amen!!! :Approve.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

cheropride

Yes it really stinks, he seemed to be such a person whom loved life to the fulliest, I feel what you saw on TV is what you got, he was the real thing.  I really feel for his family and close friends. I am going to miss his voice, he had one of the voices that you knew him as soon as you heard him.

My prayers trully go out to the family, friends and fans.  It was sincerly a great lost.  Like previously stated, was a very freaky accident who would think he would go out that way.  I was reading an article, where Irwin had said, if he would ever be killed it would be in the ocean, cause he truly didn't feel that he was in his element in the ocean.  How tragic that his words would come to pass. 

They say it was video taped when he was killed, I pray for the family and friends sake that video never gets released, that would be horrible to see.  They say that when he was hit by the barb, he actually pulled it out of his chest and then died.  How sad, I just hope his family will be okay.

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

MadMudder

Its amazing when you think about it. In the last 10 years, only like 7 people have died from a stingray. 10people get killed by gators in 1 year in Florida alone. If they would have said that he been killed by 20 foot alligator then it wouldnt have been as shocking. But a stingray? Thats awful. Anyway, its a horrible loss and he will be missed by allot of people.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

450rcrazy

Steve  Irwen did so much for the animal world thru his passion and love for all creatures it's sad that he passed away trying to educate the rest of us how important each and every species is to the world around us . In the end a final lesson of how fragile our own lives are and how we need to live life to its fullest becouse we don't know when it all may end.GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY THAT HE LEFT BEHIND

Chevy1500z71

we all saw it coming... just not by a stingray?

susieblazer

 A tribute to Steve, brought tears to my eyes...

http://view.break.com/149930
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

cheropride

that was really sad, they have some really nice ones too on youtube.com...  What a great guy. What a loss.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

americanhighlander

#20
Yeah!! they were talking about on hbombfilms.com even on forums
about that croc hunter died over on great barrier reef.

Well' i heard on news yesterday the father of steve irwin:said they going have a state funeral next week.I'll bet it will be one week on sunday doing paused for 5mins for showing respect
for him.  :Dead.gif :SternSmile.gif :'(
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com