Ocala Thunderbowl Flat Track Racing Sept 2 Rescheduled to Sept 16!!

Started by HillKiller, August 17, 2006, 12:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skully

[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Skully

OK,
You might be right about that turning thing. Hmmmmmm.... Do we run any 1/2 mile or mile tracks? ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

fastrnrik

Now see, I thought after hearing about something like that, it would look "fast". Hell I'll clown that thing with my Polaris Trailblazer 250. LOL :R :R :R :R

Seriously, that thing looks bad a$$ for sure.

By the way, I sent you a PM.

yfz#78

next weekend look out!

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

fastrnrik


Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

i dont know whats next weekend but if he woulda showed the whole picture it would show me in front of that yamajunk hahaha
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 01, 2006, 09:31:35 PM


i cant wait till the 16th so i can do some smackin around, Chris you better have more than that 370PV  ;)

I must be intimidating... Im 100cc less and weight 100lbs more.. ;) Thanks for the compliment,

but ill be on a stock 250cc motor.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

yfz#78

next weekend all of the repairs on my bike will finally be finished! you know, from the cone incident at valdosta. then look out! oh, by the way, QUAD32x, you'll have to attend cornhole fest alone. that's not my bag of chips, but have fun anyways.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

Quad32x

Never alone. Bradys going with me also. I`ll bring you back a used condom ! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

The cornhole fest is a lot of good, wholesome fun, especially if you go on glory hole saturday. This year, they're going to hold the annual 2 stroke riders convention there also, since the guys that ride them are fags anyway. They figured that combining the two events was an excellent cross promotion. 

1fastltr450

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 05, 2006, 04:49:34 PM
The cornhole fest is a lot of good, wholesome fun, especially if you go on glory hole saturday. This year, they're going to hold the annual 2 stroke riders convention there also, since the guys that ride them are fags anyway. They figured that combining the two events was an excellent cross promotion. 

this is the truth   fo sho
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 05, 2006, 04:49:34 PM
The cornhole fest is a lot of good, wholesome fun, especially if you go on glory hole saturday. This year, they're going to hold the annual 2 stroke riders convention there also, since the guys that ride them are fags anyway. They figured that combining the two events was an excellent cross promotion. 


So tell me something Brady, the LT500 that you are building for flattrack racing to be your new #1 bike is a 2-stroke.  ???  Are you trying to come out about something?  :-\
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

fastrnrik

No, I've been "out". Remember, I'm in the construction business, so I've been getting "back doored" for years. Somehow I knew you would respond to that. LOL.

Scott270r

I hear ya Brady. It will only be a matter of time before I work out the kinks in my 450R. This is a bike that I still feel I can win on, I just haven't had enough time in R&D to get it to the level of my 250R. Remember I had a year and a half of full racing to get it working like it does now. Just wait and see. The 450R is an excellent bike.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

fastrnrik

My "new #1 bike(LOL)", the LT500, will be many months in the making. The parts are hard to find, and damned expensive. But, I'm in no hurry, so I think the final product will be really nice. Plus, I've wanted one since I was in high school, so who cares how long it takes.
I don't think I've ever seen your 450R. I have the YFZ that I've been playing with for the past few months. We're going to start tuning the new motor for it this week actually. It'll hold me over 'til the 500's done.

HillKiller

Only 7 days til the series kicks off at Thunderbowl and then don't forget ladies the following weekend is the 2nd points race at Jasper. Just to remember everyone please be sure to go up and meet our official track mascot Quad 32X.....


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

And make sure you stop by and say hi to Hillkiller the metel head. Party on ! :bow.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com