Sunshine MX Headcount.......(9/2)

Started by Alba450, September 02, 2006, 12:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

I'll be their.......Who else is coming?
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

UncleRico

I would go, but I'm undefeated and I saw pictures of YOUR quad. You might be able to beat me and I want to keep my perfect record in attack.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Alba450

Quote from: UncleRico on September 02, 2006, 12:11:43 PM
I would go, but I'm undefeated and I saw pictures of YOUR quad. You might be able to beat me and I want to keep my perfect record in attack.

You should of came out man!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

LostCause

I'll be there!!!
10 Days and counting!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com