Mr. Bones should expand this great site

Started by Qdawg76, September 01, 2006, 01:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

I moved to TN in Jan and am missing one thing, This site is Great and I cannot seem to find another ATV forum with the great people and great threads. I have been waiting for ATVTN.com but nothing,lol. I guess it would be cool to see this site expand to something like www.atvamerica.com and break it up by states or whatever to give all of our ATV'ing brothers and sisters out there a home as great as atvflorida. Just thought it would be cool and would be a great centeralized place for our way of LIFE, ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Fox17

i wanna move to one of the carolinas or tennesse or somewhere up there. when i do we can start a new site.

Loven It

#2
Quote from: Flsportsman05 on September 01, 2006, 01:25:59 PM
I moved to TN in Jan and am missing one thing, This site is Great and I cannot seem to find another ATV forum with the great people and great threads. I have been waiting for ATVTN.com but nothing,lol. I guess it would be cool to see this site expand to something like www.atvamerica.com and break it up by states or whatever to give all of our ATV'ing brothers and sisters out there a home as great as atvflorida. Just thought it would be cool and would be a great centeralized place for our way of LIFE, ;)

Check out atvoutdoors.net - There are some really good people on it. Since they are from all over the states even Australia, they do a yearly ride. I didn't have enough notice this year or we would be going. Check it out.



http://www.atvnc.com/forums/index.php
They have a TN section and some of the same folks from the other site I mentioned.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Whats up man, we miss you guys. I know the riding is better up there.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Qdawg76

We Miss everyone we use to ride with down there, Were going to Durhamtown in October with a bunch of people from the site, That will be cool, Hey Bigworm, Like your website, Wish I would of seen it a bit earlier, We just bought alot of Stuff for our daughters quad from Lucky 7 Racing, Should be up and running this weekend. If your ever up in this area lets us know and well head out on the trails
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Fox17

is there a bass pro shop near you? o and do you have sonnys bar-b-q up there?

Qdawg76

We have Bass Pro and It is so big they call it outdoor world. We have all sorts of BBQ places here also
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Fox17

but what about sonnys? that is the best place on earth!

Qdawg76

Quote from: Fox17 on September 03, 2006, 09:18:47 AM
but what about sonnys? that is the best place on earth!
I thought the same thing till I got up here , Believe me Sonnys is no where near the Best. There are some BBQ places up here that blow them away, I know it is hard to believe but it is true.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

SkyHighT100

If you think Sonnys is the best BBQ on earth then you REALLY need to get out more, lol. The best place I've found is this little hole in the wall in Eustis... OMG, is it good! Makes Sonnys look like dog food
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Fox17

sonnys is by far the best bbq ive ever had. cant imagine anything better. man that must be good. when i come visit ill try the places up there.

UncleRico

Quote from: Fox17 on September 03, 2006, 04:23:53 PM
sonnys is by far the best bbq ive ever had. cant imagine anything better. man that must be good. when i come visit ill try the places up there.

The chain restaurant? That Sonny's? That's not real barbeque.

Besides, if I lived where you live, I'd be ditching Sonny's for Taco City....get the pepper poppers.

They rock it like that.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

it might not be real but it is the best restaurant ive ever eaten at. we eat out 4 or 5 times a week. i have had almost every bbq place around.

mikeE36

Quote from: Fox17 on September 01, 2006, 01:48:53 PM
i wanna move to one of the carolinas or tennesse or somewhere up there. when i do we can start a new site.

i've heard good things about the carolinas. Someone told me a while ago they lived on a lake and could dirt bike from there house and ride jetskis. I wish i knew the name of that town.

Fox17


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com