Rodman dam, OCALA

Started by Chris505, September 01, 2006, 09:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris505

Are you allow to park at rodmans damm pit still????
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

hornyrhino

Quote from: Chris505 on September 01, 2006, 09:23:56 PM
Are you allow to park at rodmans damm pit still????

YES, I was there today and all is well... The Longleaf trail runs pretty much right next to the pit and the Rodman Trailhead is located at the pit so I dont see any problems ;D
06 Rhino
lots of goodies added

Chris505

thanks
did you ride the marked trails today... and how are the conditions of the trails..(whoopped out ect???)
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

hornyrhino

Quote from: Chris505 on September 01, 2006, 09:42:27 PM
thanks
did you ride the marked trails today... and how are the conditions of the trails..(whoopped out ect???)

yes, I rode the whole hog valley trail check my post on the ONFA forum for more details
06 Rhino
lots of goodies added