Floridaatv's com

Started by Loven It, August 31, 2006, 02:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

I tried to call them and their number is disconnected. Does anyone know if they are out of business or have a number to reach them. The one I called was the number on thier website.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

mrbones

I was just thinking about them. They owe this site money for advertising and just dissapeared. Talk about fly-by-night. I've met the owner and thought he was on the up-and-up. Apparently not. Anyone else have dealings with them?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Loven It

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on September 01, 2006, 05:23:54 PM
I was just thinking about them. They owe this site money for advertising and just dissapeared. Talk about fly-by-night. I've met the owner and thought he was on the up-and-up. Apparently not. Anyone else have dealings with them?

I can give you the number for a lady I talked to that is linked from their website. She said they are soley an internet company that if they need something she processes orders for  them. That might help you track them down. I am looking for them for a number they gave me before for a dealer in Dade City...when I talked to them Christmas time I swore I would never do business with them. The guy I talked to seemed pretty shady.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

mrbones

They have (or had) a store location in Brooksville on Spring Hill Rd just off of hwy 41. Idk if they are still there.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Loven It

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on September 01, 2006, 06:56:04 PM
They have (or had) a store location in Brooksville on Spring Hill Rd just off of hwy 41. Idk if they are still there.

It didn't sound it by the way this lady was talking. Keep in mind they are a competitor so idk either.

I tried to order parts from him on several occassions when he was a site sponsor on here and never got a reply from them.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT