Thanks NightBreed aka (ATP)

Started by T2, February 23, 2005, 06:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Ok I just want to say thanks to Mike W for letting bring my bike to his shop and let me work on it. Without his expertise I would have not been able to dial my bike in. Since I put the Curtis Sparks Pipe on I have been having trouble jetting my bike correctly. So I called Mike on the phone and he said to bring my bike in and he would guide me in the right direction,and thats what he did. Worked on it for about 3 hours after putting and taking out the jets a few times. So on a good note, I just want to say thanks, and Mike didn't even ask for payment for his advise, or ask me to put this on the site. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteOk I just want to say thanks to Mike W for letting bring my bike to his shop and let me work on it. Without his expertise I would have not been able to dial my bike in. Since I put the Curtis Sparks Pipe on I have been having trouble jetting my bike correctly. So I called Mike on the phone and he said to bring my bike in and he would guide me in the right direction,and thats what he did. Worked on it for about 3 hours after putting and taking out the jets a few times. So on a good note, I just want to say thanks, and Mike didn't even ask for payment for his advise, or ask me to put this on the site. ;)

Thats because I take care of the billing  ;)
Glad you got it tuned right.Now when mine is back together next week we'll have to run them.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

Quote.Now when mine is back together next week we'll have to run them.  ;D

thats all he will need to do is RUN to beat THE rappy.lololololololololololhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, im to funny some times. how ya been mike?

Da_Mtg_Man

#3
Quotethats all he will need to do is RUN to beat THE rappy.lololololololololololhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, im to funny some times. how ya been mike?

You're killing me dude...lol... I'm great and hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

T2

Well its a good thing I didn't bring my bike there when you were  there, I  take it you would have charged my alot of money to pay for that building you guys are renting ;D  BTW its pretty nice place once its all set up.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

lol...I'm glad Mike was able to help you out.
It is a nice building and thanks.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Nightbreed

QuoteThats because I take care of the billing  ;)
Glad you got it tuned right.Now when mine is back together next week we'll have to run them.  ;D


My weed eater is faster than yours!!!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

QuoteOk I just want to say thanks to Mike W for letting bring my bike to his shop and let me work on it. Without his expertise I would have not been able to dial my bike in. Since I put the Curtis Sparks Pipe on I have been having trouble jetting my bike correctly. So I called Mike on the phone and he said to bring my bike in and he would guide me in the right direction,and thats what he did. Worked on it for about 3 hours after putting and taking out the jets a few times. So on a good note, I just want to say thanks, and Mike didn't even ask for payment for his advise, or ask me to put this on the site. ;)

No problem, dont forget to call me next tuesday!!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Ida_Mann

I believe the words Mike used were "jetting nightmare" when describing that quad ;-)

see ya next week Mike.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com