tire advice and suggestions

Started by honda guy250, August 31, 2006, 02:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

honda guy250

ive got my 06 kymco mxu 300 and want to put some better tires on it. I want some good all around tires. I like the mudlites and i also like the kenda bearclaws. what do yall think of the kendas, they're cheaper which is a plus in my book. I want something that wont take away much powers due to weight, and i dont need something too aggressive. Also what sizes does anyone recommend, right now theres 23" on it, i was thinking 25or 26 inch.



94Hardbody4x4

Hey man, I am having my new 26" Mud-lites put on Thursday. I'll be testing them out this weekend. If you want, send me a PM this weekend to remind me and I'll tell you know how I like them.

If you havn't noticed though, most mud tires that are over 26"s give you an extra amount of tread depth. 25" Mudlites(a/t) is 3/4" tread depth. The 26" and up(xl) is 1-1/8". (I think those are the sizes. I havn't gone to check so dont quote me on that.)
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Grassman68

mudbugs or gators both all arounnd good tires mud sand mud :Y :Y :Y