Glad I don't work for the power company

Started by blupits04, August 30, 2006, 04:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

A Florida Power & Light crew putting in lines for an addition to the Orlando International Airport found the following in a culvert they were using...
See the two (2) pictures below:





[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

The gator was 18'2" long

And the Rattler count was 87

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Fox17


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

blupits04

hell I dunno I just got it in a email and thought is was pretty cool. Looks like someone could have gotten a cool luggage set and some nice boots out of it :) Let alone lunch
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

SpringHill Riderz

All I know is, that if I stumbled upon those... my butt would be running

SkyHighT100

I work for an engineering company. Our survey crews run across this line of stuff quite often because most of the areas they get stuck surveying in is woods, swamps, etc. Although not exactly to that degree, lol. We had one of our guys have to go to the hospital last week for a snake bike (he was fine). And a couple of months ago we had someone have to go to the ER from a wasp sting to the face (his head almost doubled in size... about the size of Cains *I/J*...) He also was fine after a few hours... but, it's a risk of the job.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com