Salt Springs ride, 1/29/05

Started by Honda328i, February 04, 2005, 06:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

Here's the pictures from our trip between the 2 pits near Salt springs.

L to R  (Honda328i), CBR250R, James, AutoTEK, Bigg_Pimpin
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

#3
James (Steve's old trx250)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

#5
 :o  (AND Pimpin's foot)  ;D ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Hangin'  

Enjoyed the ride with you ens.

 ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2

Steve you sure know how to handle the bike, I think you need to get a sport bike. Nice pic though ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Next  time  we  will  try  to  ride  with  yall  and  check  out  some  new  spots.  Where  ever  thats  at  it  looks  cool !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hollywood

QuoteShawn (Steve's old trx250)

That was James and btw the 250 is still mine  ;) gotta have a spare the way I ride you know. lol Pics turned out good.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Honda328i

QuoteThat was James and btw the 250 is still mine  ;) gotta have a spare the way I ride you know. lol Pics turned out good.  ;D

OOPS!, Sorry.  I'm doing well to remember screennames  :-[
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

QuoteSteve you sure know how to handle the bike, I think you need to get a sport bike. Nice pic though ;D

Tony,  I'm having the same thoughts, just not the $$.  Looked at YFZ450's and 450R's today, one of these days I'll get the itch.   ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

QuoteOOPS!, Sorry.  I'm doing well to remember screennames  :-[
No biggie, I am the same way.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

blueyfz450

WHERE IS THIS PLACE PLEASE HELP CALL 954 205 4939 CHRIS
THANK YOU [smiley=Confused.gif]
YAHAMA CREW

MrPolaris


Quad32x

This  is  on  the  south  side  of  the  hwy 314  and  forest  rd  88  intersection  in  onf. ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32