WARESBORO RACING 9/02/06

Started by yz3961986, August 28, 2006, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yz3961986

WAYCROSS IS RACING 9/02/06  4:00P.M.  :o :o :oT-N-T WILL BE 9/01/06  STARTING AROUND 7:00P.M.   

smokin350

I'LL BE THERE FOR SURE!!CAN'T WAIT TO TRY TO MELT SOMETHING >:D >:D >:D >:D

yz3961986

LETS GO GUYS THERE HAS BEEN SOME BIG TALKING AND  :'( :'( IT'S TIME TO BACK IT UP ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

carl_haynes


cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

smokin350

 WHAT ABOUT A BIG BOY BREAKING THE RECORD?

cutngrs

you have not herd me say anything about any record  but we will be up soon the new bike is starting to come together  and you better have these 8) lots of bling bling
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

badcompanyracing

I ain't heard no talk what's up Alex?????? just got my computer back and I think it will be back in the shop before to long. are you coming up SMOKE??????????????????? give a brother a hollar.  BUT anyway talk is cheap show up do what ya gonna do and let that talk!Carl knows I talked about my bike and the pro stock record and he knows I didn't talk a whole lot, I said when we got the bike back we would BREAK the record, we came 1/2 cocked but DANIEL broke the record anyway that's all I wanted. Now back to the big boy breaking the record let's see it I like to watch people go fast.Don't worry Daniel we will get some better wedges and then we will see about LOOKING GOOD.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

naw bro, i am not coming up for a few months....still too hot for me.  last time was soo hot.  i will see you guys about december or january.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

yz3961986

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO RACE ;D ;D ;D
FRIDAY NIGHT T-N-T  7:00 P.M.
SATURDAY  4:00 P.M.
OUTLAW CLASS
4.0 CLASS
4.20 CLASS
4.60 CLASS
5.0 CLASS
6.0 CLASS
E.T. CLASS
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING CHEETED FROM PEOPLE RUNNING NOT LEGAL MOTORS

smokin350

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 350 MOD CLASS??HAS SOMEONE BEEN CHEATING IN THAT CLASS????

badcompanyracing

I'm still wondering about the record getting broke who is going to break it, THAT IS THE ????????????????????????ain't heard nothing on somebody cheating.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com