Member Map is Back!

Started by mrbones, August 29, 2006, 02:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

If you remember a few years ago, we had a nice map of Florida with all the members shown with little pins. Well, it's back. Click the 'MAP' button in the upper tool bar to see it. To add your spot on the map, go to your Profile and look at the bottom and follow the instructions.

It defualts as the world map so do a little scrolling to find Florida and add your pin. Place it as close to where you live as you feel comfortable to do so. I would advise against putting it exactly where you live as this is public information. You don't want some dirt bag to find your house and possibly steal your ATVs or whatever.

Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Loven It

Tells me operation aborted when I click on map...then that box leaves and says page not able to be displayed.

This is a really cool idea. A few other sites I go to have one and its nice to do a general look and see who's where.

Thanks for the addition!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

backinsaddle

i have the same problem as Loven It

mrbones

I use Firefox all the time and it was working there. I added a patch for IE. Try it now.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

backinsaddle

works for me now...you da man mr. dabones

UncleRico

"I likey the map"

It will be fun to see what area has the most dots

"Can the dot's move?"

"Yep"

"Make the dot's move"

"We don't agitate the dot's"

"Who's agitatin' my dots"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Honda328i

That's very cool Mr. Bones.  Right down to the street!  You can even see my ATV where I park it, right under the 408 bridge!  ;)  :)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MachineDog

I wanna know who that is living in the lake. :)
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

wheelie_boy

that map is awesome,thanxs bones. also the shout box is pretty sweet too.
05 kx 250f

53yfz450

i still think we should have a POTM and QOTM and even a VOTM like other forums. i think that would be awsome to see a picture on the main page when you get on the site. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 30, 2006, 03:01:26 AM
i still think we should have a POTM and QOTM and even a VOTM like other forums. i think that would be awsome to see a picture on the main page when you get on the site. 8)
Thats what I'm sayin....

wheelie_boy

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 30, 2006, 03:51:06 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 30, 2006, 03:01:26 AM
i still think we should have a POTM and QOTM and even a VOTM like other forums. i think that would be awsome to see a picture on the main page when you get on the site. 8)
Thats what I'm sayin....

i agree, but i dont know what VOTM IS?
05 kx 250f

Fox17


wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Headz400

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 30, 2006, 03:01:26 AM
i still think we should have a POTM and QOTM and even a VOTM like other forums. i think that would be awsome to see a picture on the main page when you get on the site. 8)

I agree also. We should have a poll about this or something..

Fox17


snowmanzz13

just looking at the map, i feel like no one lives remotely close to me, scary that there is no one of my nature in my area
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

#26YFZ

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 30, 2006, 03:01:26 AM
i still think we should have a POTM and QOTM and even a VOTM like other forums. i think that would be awsome to see a picture on the main page when you get on the site. 8)

well we don't need to vote for the first QOTM....we already know that it will be mine. but let's go ahead and start voting for month 2. i know we'll have atleast one contestant....I think Besim may get banned from YFZcentral.com for too many losses on QOTM  ;)

Alba450

Quote from: #26YFZ on August 30, 2006, 11:31:43 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 30, 2006, 03:01:26 AM
i still think we should have a POTM and QOTM and even a VOTM like other forums. i think that would be awsome to see a picture on the main page when you get on the site. 8)

well we don't need to vote for the first QOTM....we already know that it will be mine. but let's go ahead and start voting for month 2. i know we'll have atleast one contestant....I think Besim may get banned from YFZcentral.com for too many losses on QOTM  ;)

Not Funny...............


But the Map is kool.  You can see my crib in Clearwater Beach.  Dang this site is kool.!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Sleazy_Rider78

Cool idea Bones.  Makes me want to sing the theme song from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.  Come on, everyone sing with me "OOOOO who are the people in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood, in your neeeeiiighboorhooood............"
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

cheropride

Way To Go Bones -  ;D

That map is so cool.  But help I'm surrounded by blue pins, come on girls theres got to be more of us....lol

PS - Yellow RR - we are practically neighbors, that to much.

I agree, everyone needs to do this - it's cool. :P
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Quote from: snowmanzz13 on August 30, 2006, 11:12:44 PM
just looking at the map, i feel like no one lives remotely close to me, scary that there is no one of my nature in my area

Well, if you are in Lauderhill, hell we are practically neighbors.   Oakland Park for me  ???
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Loven It

#22
Quote from: cheropride on August 31, 2006, 02:25:50 PM
Way To Go Bones -  ;D

That map is so cool.  But help I'm surrounded by blue pins, come on girls theres got to be more of us....lol

PS - Yellow RR - we are practically neighbors, that to much.

I agree, everyone needs to do this - it's cool. :P

I have one girl near me susieblazer, but literraly we are surrounded by blue dots too lol.


I had to edit this I had the wrong person listed sorry!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

GrizzlyBear

Its Great to see the map fillup.  Including the crazy guy UncleRico who must have a hard time trailering his ATV anywhere.  Hope he doesn't have one of those trailers with an expanded metal bottom.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

53yfz450

Quote from: Alba450 on August 30, 2006, 11:49:59 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on August 30, 2006, 11:31:43 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 30, 2006, 03:01:26 AM
i still think we should have a POTM and QOTM and even a VOTM like other forums. i think that would be awsome to see a picture on the main page when you get on the site. 8)

well we don't need to vote for the first QOTM....we already know that it will be mine. but let's go ahead and start voting for month 2. i know we'll have atleast one contestant....I think Besim may get banned from YFZcentral.com for too many losses on QOTM  ;)

Not Funny...............


But the Map is kool.  You can see my crib in Clearwater Beach.  Dang this site is kool.!


im going to rob you
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.