Camping at Crossroads - Jasper

Started by Paul_S, August 29, 2006, 09:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Hey, I noticed some of you guys wondering if there is camping for the race at Crossroads. Don't know the answer - but if there is not, you guys are welcome to set up your campers at my house. We have 10 acres, a (mini) track and pleny of water. My house is only 5 minutes from the track.

Paul.

tony pitts

Quote from: Paul_S on August 29, 2006, 09:01:36 PM
Hey, I noticed some of you guys wondering if there is camping for the race at Crossroads. Don't know the answer - but if there is not, you guys are welcome to set up your campers at my house. We have 10 acres, a (mini) track and pleny of water. My house is only 5 minutes from the track.

Paul.
what kind of racing are you talking about.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: tony pitts on August 29, 2006, 09:05:14 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 29, 2006, 09:01:36 PM
Hey, I noticed some of you guys wondering if there is camping for the race at Crossroads. Don't know the answer - but if there is not, you guys are welcome to set up your campers at my house. We have 10 acres, a (mini) track and pleny of water. My house is only 5 minutes from the track.

Paul.
what kind of racing are you talking about.
www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.com

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

I see Paul's added a sport quad to his sig. I think someone has the flat track bug starting to itch a little. ;D

Paul_S

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 29, 2006, 10:03:26 PM
I see Paul's added a sport quad to his sig. I think someone has the flat track bug starting to itch a little. ;D
Let you know after I see you guys at Jasper. It does look fun though.

fastrnrik

I warned you that is was BAD addictive. Might as well start rounding lowering kits and Hoosiers.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com