my new toy

Started by cutngrs, August 25, 2006, 09:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

535banshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on August 27, 2006, 09:42:39 PM
finally :o :o :o ;D. looks sweet man. gonna look real good together! Matt those are probably the wheely bar peices ;) now we'll get to see if that big motor will run, huh Jeff! ;)
it all up to how much wieght is on the seat :o

Smoknbanshee

#26
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 04:18:44 PM
Quote from: tribal banshee on August 27, 2006, 09:42:39 PM
finally :o :o :o ;D. looks sweet man. gonna look real good together! Matt those are probably the wheely bar peices ;) now we'll get to see if that big motor will run, huh Jeff! ;)
it all up to how much wieght is on the seat :o

very very professional response.  i thought this post was headed south.  lupo, you might want to visit waresboro and take a picture of the banner of who holds the track record.  I know this is going to start the mudd slinging now, but who cares.  I made a bold statement about the track record.  Truth is lupo, your a great person, but you make a comment about a motor that has ran 5.8's in the 1/8th mile, saying we'll see if that big motor will run.  So that is no different then me telling you that track record is not safe.  So when someone fires back at me saying your making a bold statement and blah blah blah, heck yeah I am.  the trash talking has been brought to me, now i bring it right back.  So with that, let the mudd slinging begin.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee


535banshee

troy did you get the frame out to power coat yet. lets see it when its done. what color? that thing is going to look bad a$$ when it comes back

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:43:38 PM
oh sh*t

haha, i haven't proved anything yet, and i am only riding on someone's coat tails for RIGHT NOW.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 28, 2006, 07:45:37 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:43:38 PM
oh sh*t

haha, i haven't proved anything yet, and i am only riding on someone's coat tails for RIGHT NOW.
Ride away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes , It has been dropped off at the powder coater, OHHH is it gonna LOOK SWEET !!!
I cannot explain the color Troy has chose, but it looks very nice ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

#31
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:49:22 PM
troy did you get the frame out to power coat yet. lets see it when its done. what color? that thing is going to look bad a$$ when it comes back




DONT YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOW I SPELL      ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee

WHAT THE HELL IS "ANTHING" ;)

dynodon

O.K., O.K.,     We all need to attend a sylvan learning center class.
we are all a bunch of non-spelling S.O.B.`s !!!!!!Now back to the NEW TOY,
I want to see pics of it fresh from the powder coater !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

the word of the day is SPELL CHECK.......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

ITS NOT AS BAD AS POWER COAT :o
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on August 28, 2006, 10:24:55 PM
ITS NOT AS BAD AS POWER COAT :o

was he refering to power coat tails?  when did you get power coat tails?  i might not be able to hang on to them.  I might have to find another friend's coat tails to ride on.  oppps, almost forgot, smoke don't got no friends. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

#37
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Go squezze some more OJ! Oh that's right orange season is over! :D brother track records are made to be broke if your bad enough to break em. ;) like Jeff said I haven't proved anything on asphalt yet but I have on dirt. Now if you or him are bad enough come on out to waresboro and break it. I'm actually suprised it still stands! Hell it's been there for almost a year. you won't hurt my feelings bro. :D ;D just might have to put the bike back together to see what she will run on asphalt, kinda curious :o. If it runs as strong as on dirt should get some real nice #'s out of it! as far as the motor we will see if it runs good in that setup? It should haul a$$ if it's anything like the A@S motors I've been around ;)  8) and with that frame it should hook like a mofo, problem is, with those little spaggetti arms you got, I don't think you'll be able to hold on :D :D :D
     All I got to say is ya better be on top of your game cause the Tribals will be back and I promise you we will be faster then a 3.83. We've already been there done that. That's more than I can say for some, so take your bold statements and put em in your arms maybe they'll help you hold on :D :D ;D ;)  you know I love ya smoke :-*
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on August 28, 2006, 11:29:45 PM
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Go squezze some more OJ! Oh that's right orange season is over! :D brother track records are made to be broke if your bad enough to break em. ;) like Jeff said I haven't proved anything on asphalt yet but I have on dirt. Now if you or him are bad enough come on out to waresboro and break it. I'm actually suprised it still stands! Hell it's been there for almost a year. you won't hurt my feelings bro. :D ;D just might have to put the bike back together to see what she will run on asphalt, kinda curious :o. If it runs as strong as on dirt should get some real nice #'s out of it! as far as the motor we will see if it runs good in that setup? It should haul a$$ if it's anything like the A@S motors I've been around ;)  8) and with that frame it should hook like a mofo, problem is, with those little spaggetti arms you got, I don't think you'll be able to hold on :D :D :D
     All I got to say is ya better be on top of your game cause the Tribals will be back and I promise you we will be faster then a 3.83. We've already been there done that. That's more than I can say for some, so take your bold statements and put em in your arms maybe they'll help you hold on :D :D ;D ;)  you know I love ya smoke :-*

hey, holla at me tomorrow, wanna find out if you and shawn are going to the pumpkin run.  I love you too.  like i said, i have proved nothing, but every dog has his day...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee


tribal banshee

Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:49:22 PM
troy did you get the frame out to power coat yet. lets see it when its done. what color? that thing is going to look bad a$$ when it comes back

Yes , It has been dropped off at the powder coater, OHHH is it gonna LOOK SWEET !!!
I cannot explain the color Troy has chose, but it looks very nice ;)

as long as it doesn't look like skittles it will be sweet :o :o :D :D :D HEHEHEHE, just messing with ya Don!
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on August 29, 2006, 06:30:59 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:49:22 PM
troy did you get the frame out to power coat yet. lets see it when its done. what color? that thing is going to look bad a$$ when it comes back

Yes , It has been dropped off at the powder coater, OHHH is it gonna LOOK SWEET !!!
I cannot explain the color Troy has chose, but it looks very nice ;)

as long as it doesn't look like skittles it will be sweet :o :o :D :D :D HEHEHEHE, just messing with ya Don!

skittles....I need some popcorn....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

As long as it ain't no milk (DUD) rite Troy??

Smoknbanshee

TASTE THE RAINBOW.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

you all know me by know  lets just say its going to be bright 8) 8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal banshee

#45
pu$$y pink :D :D :D :D that's going to be bad a$$

I don't think anybody really knows you by "KNOW" HEHE :-\
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

tribal banshee

Don, Where ya at ??? I didn't mean for you to go sit in the corner and not say nothing after the skittle comment. :-X :-[ you always post after troy!
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

cutngrs

you better go back and read we hardly ever post one after the other by the way is not pink    it is silvervain with tranclucent orange over it   8)  that skittles shlt  looks bad a$$ ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal banshee

I'll bet that's gonna look sweet seriously. like a candy color but with veins. can't wait to see that 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Bigscrb15

very nice, but is it cheating since the 300ft drag strip is only 2bike lengths for you?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com