Ocala Thunderbowl Flat Track Racing Sept 2 Rescheduled to Sept 16!!

Started by HillKiller, August 17, 2006, 12:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

YEE-YAW thats a new word for Dave while hes (riding) Brews a$$. lol just joking around guys. Brew we hope you are for real but you got to understand we are not a bunch of back wooded hillbillies. Some are slow but there again some are fast. Dont just think you are going to run out there and blow everyone away.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on August 28, 2006, 12:11:07 PM
YEE-YAW thats a new word for Dave while hes (riding) Brews a$$. lol just joking around guys. Brew we hope you are for real but you got to understand we are not a bunch of back wooded hillbillies. Some are slow but there again some are fast. Dont just think you are going to run out there and blow everyone away.

But you are a hillbilly gary.. :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: BrewMaster on August 28, 2006, 11:55:27 AM
WOW! that bike is fast! Nice video Hoosier!

OK, I have received many messages from you guys over some of the comments I have made. Since you guys joke around I thought I could too. Im sorry if I have offended anyone.

The deal is still on. I will race for tires honestly because I get them for free. They are MX Razors not flat track tires. We didnt make it to the race in GA last time because the driver of our hauler ran into the back of another hauler on I-10. By the time the reports were done we wouldnt have made it in time.
I am going to be coming to the race on the 2nd, I dont know who I can bring with me since this is last minute. But from what I have seen from the flat track website, you guys just look like a bunch of good 'ol boys running in circles, no offence here but I dont think you guys really understand PRO racing.
Im sure the most of you drink a case of Pabst blue ribbon before you go racing the whole time screaming "YEE HAW!"  ;) So please dont throw any beer cans or spit any chewin tabakee on me when I beat everyone out there... See you guys soon...
Hey there Cupcake  I don't want tires I can't use so how 'bout you pony up some cash instead? Hope your "factory sponsor" doesn't get mad at you when some hillbillies put a whoopin' on!  :H Lets make this wager for real. I'll put up $1000 if you can finish ahead of Tim, Scott, Derek, and me in the Open Class main.  :deal.gif Since you are a "pro" we should be lightwork for you. If you are a true sportsman with the support you say you have this wager should be chump change. Come on down, the price is right!   :lecture.gif
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

O-so-fast

Hey BrewBoy , Just let me know when your going to race in Fl. so I can show up and smoke your chubby little ass  just like I always do. :d

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 28, 2006, 11:01:36 AM
When and "IF" you ever get one, Then we will bring that back up. Keep in mind his dyno graph is in drag set up/ drag porting/ ALKY (super lean) and for 300FT runs only. This is what he told me from his mouth, on gas for circle track he told me 70-78hp MAX. Like I said this is what neil told me a month ago.
Butnice to see Dave has ya savin those pennys so you can keep up!  :R
It was just a joke dont get mad at me. ;)

I might be bringing it. i need needles for the carbs, it needs to be tuned too. Not to mention I dont have front FT tires for it anymore.. Plus with all the rain Im not sure if we will be racing at all.
hey, compare this..




hey chris, lets not forget who got dave to where he is now..... without my help he would still be getting whooped by the 4 pokes.... i know dave still remembers.... and if you get out there on your banshee with a copy of daves setup then JUST REMEMBER WHERE IT CAME FROM!! !! you can thank me some other time!!  :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 28, 2006, 02:18:48 PM
Derek,

  why is it always a pissing match with you?
you always have to compete with me...WHY?
its always "chris doent know how to build a motor", "chris doesnt know what hes talking about", "Let me quiz chris to see if i can find any flaws", its pretty transparent..
I mean, Are you that insecure or is it a maturity thing? I just dont get it....

All you did was jet the bike.... I built it...      ;)


this is not a pissing match..... why do you think that?? and i thought we agreed not to bring up the past......
i am just talking.....  whats the big deal?? you shot one my way with the daves banshee comment so i shot one back!!  you take things to personally!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!  all i am doing is talking crap with you.... why do you always have to get upset..... me and gary and tim and whoever else can talk smack to each other without getting upset!! why cant you..?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??  dont take things so seriously chris!! !! we are just on here to have a good time and talk smack before the races....  and by the way.. i not only helped him with jetting. i told him about swingarm,gearing,swaybar,rideheight,ect.... so dont think it was just one thing beacuse it was alot of things........and i am sure that as a brother he is going to pass these secrets along to you if you run your banshee...... so you ought to be thankful instead of nitpicking every little silly comment i make to you!!
chris, if you cant take the heat then get away form the oven!! !! !! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

yeah but your still a tool  :ThumbsUp.gif
you and JT that is!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Quote from: HillKiller on August 28, 2006, 12:28:41 PM
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 28, 2006, 11:55:27 AM
WOW! that bike is fast! Nice video Hoosier!

OK, I have received many messages from you guys over some of the comments I have made. Since you guys joke around I thought I could too. Im sorry if I have offended anyone.

The deal is still on. I will race for tires honestly because I get them for free. They are MX Razors not flat track tires. We didnt make it to the race in GA last time because the driver of our hauler ran into the back of another hauler on I-10. By the time the reports were done we wouldnt have made it in time.
I am going to be coming to the race on the 2nd, I dont know who I can bring with me since this is last minute. But from what I have seen from the flat track website, you guys just look like a bunch of good 'ol boys running in circles, no offence here but I dont think you guys really understand PRO racing.
Im sure the most of you drink a case of Pabst blue ribbon before you go racing the whole time screaming "YEE HAW!"  ;) So please dont throw any beer cans or spit any chewin tabakee on me when I beat everyone out there... See you guys soon...
Hey there Cupcake  I don't want tires I can't use so how 'bout you pony up some cash instead? Hope your "factory sponsor" doesn't get mad at you when some hillbillies put a whoopin' on!  :H Lets make this wager for real. I'll put up $1000 if you can finish ahead of Tim, Scott, Derek, and me in the Open Class main.  :deal.gif Since you are a "pro" we should be lightwork for you. If you are a true sportsman with the support you say you have this wager should be chump change. Come on down, the price is right!   :lecture.gif

Hey Dave,

You don't have to worry about him finishing ahead of any of us. He is going to be in for a BIG surprise, just wait and see. I only hope the Hurricane doesn't rain us out this weekend.

P.S. Hey Brewposer, Just in case you haven't picked up on it already. Some of us here were once Professional level as well............you will find that out soon enough.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Skully

Quote from: Quad32x on August 28, 2006, 05:54:38 PM
Im still the fastest man in the world ! 8)

LMFAO.......... You're killing me Tim, You're killing me!!!!!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Quad32x

Just got my new riding pants but there alittle tight. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik


Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Hey where did yall get Daves high school talent show pic from?
Sock Stuffer!!!!  :o
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Yeah Tim, large nads and a wicked set of tools. Not too different from the 'Zilla.

derek330

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 28, 2006, 10:16:52 PM
Yeah Tim, large nads and a wicked set of tools. Not too different from the 'Zilla.

you are gonna need a wicked set of tools to work on that dang zuke...  ;D
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik



"It's OK. My dad's a TV repairman. He's got this wicked set of tools. He can fix it"

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Well I saw this and thought of you.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com