Please Avoid Okeechobee Blvd Behind Target

Started by PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4, June 23, 2006, 09:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamaha_boy_15

lmao
rambo?
does he carry around that big knive?
[url="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif[/url]

Fox17

man these people need to lay off him. he was tellin us to not ride there so we dont get ARRESTED! i sure dont want to get arrested. maybe you do i dont know. ??? anyway thanks PBSO for warning us and dont listen to there stupid morons say bad stuff bout you. it was a very nice thing to do. i hope these idiots that say bad stuff bout you get arrested out there. maybe they will appreciate you warning us. and to those of you that think he is stupid i hope you get arrested and enjoy ur stay in the slammer. have a nice day.

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: sbripple on August 14, 2006, 09:40:51 PM
Thank you ,I will and yes he is a punk.I have met him and he thinks he is rambo.
You can't be the sharpest tool in the shed if you get busted by a police officer who tells you where is is going to be patrolling every time and tells you places to avoid.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

yamaha_boy_15

haha i agree with sleazy..
they would have to be preatty dumb
but yet
alot of people do it...
haha
losers
[url="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif[/url]

sbripple

If you cut a fence thats a crime.If you tresspass thats a crime.If you destroy another persons property another crime. I do not commit any of these crimes.If you accept money from the government and dont earn it ,thats welfare.LIke this deputies paycheck.

FishaHallic

sbripple , sounds like you have seen life behind bars, get used do it because with that attitude your gonna be living in lock up sooner than you think.  Good luck......................................NOT

TRX450R_Racer

#31
Quote from: sbripple on August 14, 2006, 09:40:51 PM
Thank you ,I will and yes he is a punk.I have met him and he thinks he is rambo.

Refering back to one of my earlier comments.

The more you post the the more you make yourself look stupid. The best thing about you is you don't need any help looking like an idiot. You do a fine job all by yourself.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Old_School

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

yamaha_boy_15

fo rizzel dawg...
im funna have to bust a cap!
:) lolol
[url="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif[/url]

sbripple

The deputy said they cut a fence to access the property.He didnt see them do it ,someone cut the fence and the riders went in.maybe one of them did it maybe not but he assumed they did.He is lying .he said they cut it ,he doesnt know that.thus he is a lying punk.I have never spent time in jail.I will not submit to their gang tactics and lies though.If I get arrested  I am confident these punks will screw it up so bad thaqt a good lawyer will get me off.To get arrested you have to commit a crime.I do not commit crimes.Sometimes cops lie and then you can be charged.They regularly falsify reports.All comon knowledge.Even judges know this.They probly charged the people that were tresspassing with cutting the fence just to bolster their case.Simple tresspass is the only crime they commited but the deputies are helping the DA further his career by lying and helpin him build a case.I aint scared of these guys because I am right,they are wrong.The deputy is a punk.

ebtrx450r

#35
Quote from: sbripple on August 15, 2006, 07:39:22 PM
The deputy said they cut a fence to access the property.He didnt see them do it ,someone cut the fence and the riders went in.maybe one of them did it maybe not but he assumed they did.He is lying .he said they cut it ,he doesnt know that.thus he is a lying punk.I have never spent time in jail.I will not submit to their gang tactics and lies though.If I get arrested  I am confident these punks will screw it up so bad thaqt a good lawyer will get me off.To get arrested you have to commit a crime.I do not commit crimes.Sometimes cops lie and then you can be charged.They regularly falsify reports.All comon knowledge.Even judges know this.They probly charged the people that were tresspassing with cutting the fence just to bolster their case.Simple tresspass is the only crime they commited but the deputies are helping the DA further his career by lying and helpin him build a case.I aint scared of these guys because I am right,they are wrong.The deputy is a punk.

How do you know he didn't see them? He never said he didn't. They may have been sitting there watching them do it. Your making yourself sound like an idiot now. Get your facts straight before you make acquisitions of a persons credibility! He must have some decency if he is on this site informing us of places not to ride. You should respect that and not try to bash someone for kindness!

duroc825

It takes only a small amount of common sense to know if you're riding legally or not and obviously many don't have what it takes. A cut fence is the same as an uncut one in my eyes. I'm not saying I always ride legal areas but at least I know when I'm not and man I feel so dam* guilty when I do it!

sbripple

Quote from: FishaHallic on August 15, 2006, 08:03:44 AM
sbripple , sounds like you have seen life behind bars, get used do it because with that attitude your gonna be living in lock up sooner than you think.  Good luck......................................NOT
you need to choose yer words more carefully .You dont know me.

backwoods boy

point is there are good cops n bad cops if there was a fence up hes wastin his time the people that wer ridin there new it was illegal theres cops that are cool then theres cops that think there all that just cuz they got a badge n fight crime its their job they get paid to do it there normal people w/ a job thats it yes you should respect the law but the deputies are just normal people nothin special
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

FishaHallic

sbripple, your right I don't know you but I feel like I do because I watch cops on Saturday night.

muddy buddy, there is still a little hope for you, maybe when you grow up you'll understand.

sbripple

ha ha ha heeeeh eee    now thats funny,.....because you watch cops saturday night..stop my side is hurtin...ho ho ho heeh eeh heee ....

PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4

The trespassers caught in the Natural Area admitted to cutting the fence and were in possession of the cutting pliers used. Because they took responsibilty for their actions, they weren't charged with cutting the fence/criminal mischief and were only charged with trespass.

As for sbripple, he's entitled to his opinion. He claims to have met me, although I have no idea who he is. sbripple, you've claimed to have met me. I think I was referred to as "Rambo." Those I have met, ticketed and arrested on this website know better. I'm open to meeting with you to discuss this further and clear up any misunderstandings. Feel free to PM, put it on the forum, or call PBSO at (561) 688-3000 and leave a message.....D/S J. Gibson # 4091 PBSO Wildlands Unit.

yamaha_boy_15

ooo
sbripple
bet you feel really dumb now... :P ;D
[url="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: sbripple on August 15, 2006, 08:41:44 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on August 15, 2006, 08:03:44 AM
sbripple , sounds like you have seen life behind bars, get used do it because with that attitude your gonna be living in lock up sooner than you think.  Good luck......................................NOT
you need to choose yer words more carefully .You dont know me.

I don't think anyone on here wants to know you. We wouldn't be upset if you went away and never came back. You bring absolutely nothing to the board except new ways to spell words in the English language.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

#44
there are some people gettin burned on here. bet you guys feel pretty dumb now. man this is gettin good. this needs to be a sticky so it dont get bumped down.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: sbripple on August 15, 2006, 08:41:44 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on August 15, 2006, 08:03:44 AM
sbripple , sounds like you have seen life behind bars, get used do it because with that attitude your gonna be living in lock up sooner than you think.  Good luck......................................NOT
you need to choose yer words more carefully .You dont know me.

the same could be said TO you.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 16, 2006, 01:59:43 PM
Quote from: sbripple on August 15, 2006, 08:41:44 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on August 15, 2006, 08:03:44 AM
sbripple , sounds like you have seen life behind bars, get used do it because with that attitude your gonna be living in lock up sooner than you think.  Good luck......................................NOT
you need to choose yer words more carefully .You dont know me.

the same could be said TO you.

Id@

burn.

Eworm

None of this would be needed if we only had a place to ride.....

There is a post about a place (possibly the only option) in PBC.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,16915.0.html

You all should read it and get involved with your local politicians. Palm Beach county is huge!!!!!

sbripple

yeah ,do something positive like call the politicians.I know most of you punks feel more accepted when you can rag on me as a group but it dont mean sh*t.If you are serious you will focus on the goal.....a place to ride.I know a lot of are you are too young to vote,and too immature to know any better ,but try to focus .Notice I said most,there are a couple exceptions in here,just a couple.

UncleRico

Quote from: sbripple on August 14, 2006, 09:19:10 PM
muddy buddy is right.the deputy is a punk.yes mud fest was great.A lot of people posting here are retards.All facts.....


Oh, so just because I'm retarded, my posts shouldn't carry as much weight as yours?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com