Unlce Rico's Video of the Week

Started by UncleRico, August 27, 2006, 01:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Here's your video fix of the week my little adrenaline junkies!


Insanity!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s2kBs-rWlDM

I'm not sure which I like better...Ramp Van or the best advice you can give a guy "You can go twice as fast"

Just another typical day at Pastrana's Compound
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

53yfz450

screw the ramp jump that guy on the street bike is stupid!!!!!!!!!!! :o that is the craciest thing ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

UncleRico

"Oww...Left Leg"

"Whaddya need buddy?"

"...ambulance.."
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

53yfz450

 best part ''i think you need to go faster.'' :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

4fittyr

keep"em coming uncle rico  right on
if u can't be good be good at it

Sleazy_Rider78

Every time Uncle Rico posts a video of the week I think its going to be some home made cheesy football highlight film.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

UncleRico

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 27, 2006, 03:08:23 AM
Every time Uncle Rico posts a video of the week I think its going to be some home made cheesy football highlight film.

I have a video of me throwing a football over a mountain.


I could throw a football a mile.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com