Whats your hauler?

Started by RAD 450r, July 23, 2006, 03:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal


Fox17


Anoriginal


dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

johnyfz450

#80



MachineDog

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 24, 2006, 02:02:56 PM
Mine




Nice truck, we got the same with the white and brown accent. It pulls the quads with ease!
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Fox17

man that is just a beautiful truck. ive only seen a few trucks that look that good. the white and brown looks good too but somethin bout that special one is awesome.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Fox17

thats pretty bad too. fast! dont that have like 380hp? i heard the 05 cobras had 10 more and it had 390.

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Alba450

Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 26, 2006, 04:07:21 AM


I keep it real.

I love that Color man!!!!!!!!!!


Hows it running?  What's your mileage?
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Fox17

im guessin mileage aint too good.

UncleRico

I wanted something discrete, something "LOW KEY", so as not to attract attention.


I am actually thinking about getting rid of it...maybe getting an old 78 Datsun Pick Up truck.




[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Jeffgre


rubicon500kid

mine and the toy
both just washed (yea the washing job sucks)


[attachment deleted by admin]
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

another (see the dent  :'( :'( sum one did that at walmart and didnt even leave there info! dang what is this world coming to )

[attachment deleted by admin]
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Fox17

sweet truck and quad. i love toyotas.

rubicon500kid

#94
thanks its my moms but i use it alot she is geting a lil vw bug for her to go to work in  and once she gets it the truck is mine so it will get some mods (lift,tires,system,exhuast ect...)
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Fox17


UncleRico

Quote from: trx450kid on August 27, 2006, 10:55:21 PM
another (see the dent  :'( :'( sum one did that at walmart and didnt even leave there info! dang what is this world coming to )

I ALWAYS leave note...only, it's always with someone elses name and phone number.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rubicon500kid

Quote from: Fox17 on August 28, 2006, 12:24:22 AM
is it a 4x4?
no but it has a rear dif lock lol
Quote from: UncleRico on August 28, 2006, 12:51:05 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 27, 2006, 10:55:21 PM
another (see the dent  :'( :'( sum one did that at walmart and didnt even leave there info! dang what is this world coming to )

I ALWAYS leave note...only, it's always with someone elses name and phone number.
lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Fox17

i want my tundra to be locked too.

rednipj

Check with the Dent Doctor, they might be able to get it out.  They quoted me $85 for first dent and $15 for each additional dent.  They are mobil and will come out and look at it for free to see if they can do it.  They got my dent out in about 15 min., wet sand, and buff.  paid cash $70. no reciept.  I highly recommend.