Dave`s secrets.

Started by Quad32x, August 25, 2006, 03:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Ran into Dave Ware and started talking to him about his Banshee. He was very tight liped so I got him to stop at a local Pub and have a few beers. Thought I might be able to find out how he goes so fast. After about 9 beers he still wouldnt tell me anything. Bought him about 4 more rounds and still nothing. At that point I gave up on finding anything out and went to the john. Upon returning Dave was gone. Headed outside to hail a cab and there was Dave. Thought about giving him a hand but left in the cab , the heck with him. Wonder if he ever made it home ? Snaped a pic of him before I left. What a tool. ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Oh sheit! pickin on my brother huh? its on now!  :M  :M
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

superstar

Looks like to me the secret is to be the first one back to the line, on the last lap. See thats where i was getting confused personally. For some reason i have this uncontrollable urge to be the first one back on every lap.  ;D

Hoosier Daddy

Oh shiet! pickin on my brother.. its on now!  :M :M
Ask what happened to the last person to pick on one of the Wares!  :box.gif 2:L
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Ok. I'll bite. What happened the last time somebody picked on the Ware's? :'(

toofittyr

ok, i'll let the secret out.  the reason "Rocket Man" is so fast is that he uses
Honda 250r two stroke oil in that Banshee....
if you don't mix your gas, then you an't fast

fastrnrik

Is that the same as the Stihl & Husqvarna oil I use in my saws? I just figured it was the same because the motors make about the same power. ;D

Hoosier Daddy

#7
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 25, 2006, 06:12:44 PM
Ok. I'll bite. What happened the last time somebody picked on the Ware's? :'(

The last fella messed with my pops (toofittyr).. and boom :ouch.gif !
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Wow, that's your Pops huh? A whole damn family of gas mixers. Well, I was going to buy you guys custom measuring cups for Christmas, but if the whole family rides 2 strokes, you'll just have to share, because I just can't afford one for everybody in the family. 

Hoosier Daddy

#9
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 25, 2006, 08:02:56 PM
Wow, that's your Pops huh? A whole damn family of gas mixers. Well, I was going to buy you guys custom measuring cups for Christmas, but if the whole family rides 2 strokes, you'll just have to share, because I just can't afford one for everybody in the family. 

lets see..2 peewees 3 adults... all two strokes! we havent owned a 4 stroke since 1985.
Oh! and I use the wifes glass measuring cups... :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Oh I just bet shes real proud of you ! :o 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

It's been awfully quiet on here tonight. What is it friggin' date night or
somethin'? :-*

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 26, 2006, 02:26:29 AM
It's been awfully quiet on here tonight. What is it friggin' date night or
somethin'? :-*
No it's work on my stuff night, all night, getting the game on!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here