Bartow MX (8/26) Anyone wanna race!?

Started by RTR_380/450R, August 19, 2006, 01:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Changed the thread a little! My brother and I will be there!
The 26th is my birthday.  So a big head start would be appreciated.
My I wont crash dramatically in both heats again! >:(
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

koh0001

I hope it's open 2night......We'll have to get together and ride sometime. I'd like to get one day a week in here. My first time to Barto. I'll let you know. Later
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

racingbroke

We are going to race on Sat. night at Bartow.  It's a quad points night.  Anyone else going?
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: koh0001 on August 23, 2006, 08:12:28 PM
I hope it's open 2night......We'll have to get together and ride sometime. I'd like to get one day a week in here. My first time to Barto. I'll let you know. Later

When I was there last sat. they had a sign up that said practice is only on Sat and Sun now!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

koh0001

#4
Yea they were not open. I rode at Steve Arnold's on monday and he told me one of his friends ride every Wed night.....O well. I live in Palatka and work in Vero Beach, so I'm only down here during the week. I will have to get my wife to come stay with me some weekend so I can ride. I think we're going to try to go to Bithlo tonight if they still have Quads only.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

TBR

We will probably be there. We might go to Pax or Bithlo on Sat to practice so I'm not sure yet.
If you are taking everyone to Hooters for your birthday Jason then I will definitely be there. LOL

tony pitts

wont be able to make it this weekend. but we will make the next one if possible. let me know if you go to pax sat and i will try to get jessy out there if possible. if not ya,ll have a great weekend
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR

Tony, I thought you was racing in Georgia this weekend?
Also I just wanted to say how much the boys and I enjoyed last weekend. Those young men with you are such a nice and well-mannered group. With young men like that this sport will only get better and better.

tony pitts

georgia race has been canceled. the boys make racing  even that much more enjoyable. sat is going to be A busy day. so were going to try to go to ocala on sunday to do some woods ridin for fun. next weekend we will find a race to go to I will let you know where at. sept 9 we are going to durhamtown for the weekend  after that jessy can start racing with everybody. how is brandon doing hope he is better.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

ebtrx450r

Some of us will be there for their last Friday practice. Is anyone else going to be there?

UncleRico

Just out of curiousity, why are they closing during the week?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

01ZX12R

Well JT looks like I am going to have to come out to Bartow and run a few laps with ya. TBR hope to see you there. I went to Bithlo a few weeks ago and I dont think I will go back until they change the track, It was no fun on a quad, they took out all of the good jumps. Unless you have more than 10 quads you will have to run with the dirt bikes and we all know they do not care for us on the track at the same time they are on it.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

TBR

Wayne, JT is taking us to Hooters. I can't miss that.
Tony, Brandon is still out for a couple more weeks. He is back at work but still a little tender.

#74 crf250r

Quote from: UncleRico on August 25, 2006, 01:33:21 AM
Just out of curiousity, why are they closing during the week?

there just closing on tues & friday there still going to have the wednesday & thursday practice from 11-5.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

01ZX12R

Quote from: TBR on August 25, 2006, 02:03:50 AM
Wayne, JT is taking us to Hooters. I can't miss that.
Tony, Brandon is still out for a couple more weeks. He is back at work but still a little tender.

I guess if Jt is taking us to HOOTERS after the race we could let him win the first moto.LOL 
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

Whats this Hooters stuff! Shouldnt it be the other way around! You guys taking me to Hooters! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

01ZX12R

That will be your gift from all of us , we will let you pay the bill.LOL the way this weather looks we all might be going to Hooters early and not getting to race at all.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

TBR

There should be a good turnout of quads

tony pitts

were going to try to make it. the weather doesnt look so great i have a few things to do in the morning we will let you know tomorrow.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

01ZX12R

#20
HAPPY B-DAY       
                      JT
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Shawn Collister

Thats how I roll.

TBR


TBR

I just talked to the track and they are racing tonight. I think they received a good shower but radar looks clear for Bartow for the evening so the track should be fine at race time. Come on out and have some fun quads.

tony pitts

This is the wife here....  We are on our way to Bartow right now.  We are bringing 6 quads with us and are trying to get there as soon as possible.  We are on I-4 at the moment, Tony is driving and I'm on my laptop with my new Sprint Wireless Card.  For those of you who as much of a computer geek as I am, this is great  ;D.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com