Valdosta Flat Track Racing August 19

Started by HillKiller, July 24, 2006, 01:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

LOL!  you will get it together,, then you will wonder.. "why did i go with a 4 stroke anyway :-\ ?"
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

There are some new updates on the SFTL member thread
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on August 24, 2006, 02:25:52 AM
I am the best. Dave and Derek are the worst, and Scott is ok. hope this helps

thats funny gary is that why you got last??  why i got to be the worst and scott is ok?? wtf??
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Swealth

Quote from: O-so-fast on August 23, 2006, 04:12:27 PM
Still talking your crap I see. If your so fast how come you have never beaten me ? Didnt know I would read this huh? Well your so called friends let me in on your BS talk. Dont worry guys cause "Brew" is a slow ass. I ride a Tecate-4 with a KX 500 motor and have crushed him everytime we have raced. I live in Yazoo City , MS. so I run into him often. Oh , hes kinda fat so dont tease him about it cause he gets alittle upset about it. ;)
i like this what this man sez. Brew you have been called out fool! pleaz pleaz come to ocala when the tv people are there so we can show the world you got whooped. by the way im gonna enjoy laying my cable in you while you brew my coffee! >:(
[url="//www.atva.com"]www.atva.com[/url]

fastrnrik

What TV people are going to be there?
Should I get my hair done and a new blouse?

Hoosier- I've only got the YFZ450 because a punk kid needed the $$$, and it was CHEAP (and brand new). I really want an old Suzuki 250 like Scott rides. I had one of those many moons ago, and loved it. I found A '92 in Mississippi that I'm trying to buy without my wife finding out. LOL.   

derek330

yea i hope he shows up!! !! cause its gonna be ON!! !! i am going to make it my mission in life to smoke his butt on the track!! same goes for scott, brew you have no idea what you are getting into but you will find out soon!! !! that is if you got the guts to show you face at ocala....
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

fastrnrik

What happened to our chubby friend, Mr. Brew anyway? He hasn't responded to any of our requests for stimulating conversation. Maybe he was "brewing", and choked on somebodies teabag. :o


Hoosier Daddy

Has everyone else noticed the recent amout of "new" screennames..?  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 24, 2006, 06:06:12 PM
What happened to our chubby friend, Mr. Brew anyway? He hasn't responded to any of our requests for stimulating conversation. Maybe he was "brewing", and choked on somebodies teabag. :o


Now thats funny chit right there ! 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 24, 2006, 06:22:14 PM
Has everyone else noticed the recent amout of "new" screennames..?  ;)
...this flat trackin must be getting popular!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

I meant 2nd screen names.. or maybe your 100th dave!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

  That's not nice...you will make them think brew and I are the same. Don't confuse the peeps ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Oh thanks Dave ! :tsktsk.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

UncleRico

I don't know anything about Flat Track Racing, but it seems that you guys prefer the 250's over the 450's based on your posts...why is this?

What's the advantage or am I mispercieving your posts?

Also, is there a track in Central Florida where they race, that I can go watch at?


And finally, doesn anyone have any links on "FLAT TRACK" set up, so I can see what I would need to try it, ya know, go on a practice day, and not look like a complete tool.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

fastrnrik

Rico,
The 250 2 stroke vs. 450 4 stroke is an ongoing arguement that no one seems to win. Like "Ford vs Chevy". Neither's better, just different. The souped up weedeater motors (LOL)in them 2 fitty's are pretty fast, but the 450's can win on any given day. Most of it is rider ability anyway. It takes alot more skill than people think to go fast and turn left.

It just so happens that there is a track in Ocala, and there is a race there on the 2nd of Sept. It should be a large tunout, and lots of good racing to watch. PM me if you want info on the race.

If you want to look at different setups, come to the race, and look around. Nobody will make you feel like a tool. For the most part, it's a really cool, laid back bunch of guys, alot more so than in some other types of racing that I've done. You can see alot of the flat track bikes at Sothern Flat Track League.com.


gatekeeper

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 25, 2006, 01:40:41 AM
Rico,
The 250 2 stroke vs. 450 4 stroke is an ongoing arguement that no one seems to win. Like "Ford vs Chevy". Neither's better, just different. The souped up weedeater motors (LOL)in them 2 fitty's are pretty fast, but the 450's can win on any given day. Most of it is rider ability anyway. It takes alot more skill than people think to go fast and turn left.

It just so happens that there is a track in Ocala, and there is a race there on the 2nd of Sept. It should be a large tunout, and lots of good racing to watch. PM me if you want info on the race.

If you want to look at different setups, come to the race, and look around. Nobody will make you feel like a tool. For the most part, it's a really cool, laid back bunch of guys, alot more so than in some other types of racing that I've done. You can see alot of the flat track bikes at Sothern Flat Track League.com.


you mean "southern" or is this a different league?
this site is cool

fastrnrik

Yes I meant "Southern" Mr. Smart A$$ Spelling Bee Champion ;D

gatekeeper

That's correct you will call me Mister. And you will salute when you speak to me son :no
this site is cool

Mark Potter

Quote from: UncleRico on August 25, 2006, 01:15:50 AM
I don't know anything about Flat Track Racing, but it seems that you guys prefer the 250's over the 450's based on your posts...why is this?

What's the advantage or am I mispercieving your posts?

Also, is there a track in Central Florida where they race, that I can go watch at?


And finally, doesn anyone have any links on "FLAT TRACK" set up, so I can see what I would need to try it, ya know, go on a practice day, and not look like a complete tool.

Hey UncleRico, sounds like you might be a beginer like myself just getting into flattracking and I wanted to let you know of a flattrack that you can pratice on with knobbies so you can see how cool it is. The track is in Dade City called Dade Cty MX (as they also have a MX track there) they have pratice on Thursday nights 7-10pm it's a great place to try it out. It's a smaller track than Ocala but great to start out on, pratice or maybe some test&tune and if your lucky some of the "hot shots" from Ocala like dave and doug might shown up and man you can learn a lot from watching and listening to them. it's always a blast and you'll get a first hand feel for it!..come on out, I am usally there with my Suzuki Z400 giving it my best...not much but I think I'm getting a little better ::)

UncleRico

Hey, thanks for the info guys!

Mark, that's exactly what I want, to be able to ride with my nobbies without getting in anyone's way.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TACBRO


Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"