Video for Dreth

Started by UncleRico, August 24, 2006, 12:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Does anyone else have any video that they shot of Dreth's Anniversary party?

I'm collecting video so that I can edit it all together for a short video/film.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHak_vUwVyg
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

"Hey Dumb azz, you spelled "Starring" wrong in the title.!"


"It's OK, we'll fix it in post."
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Sleazy_Rider78

Great job Uncle Rico.  The credits are hilarious, FNG as Uncle Rico, great stuff.

"Did you eat paint chips when you were a child?"
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

350xkid

Hey man remember you said you wanted me to do a video for you? Did you ever get them in yet? I would really love to help you make one....Let me know ASAP
-ANDY-
2007 Honda 450R (White)
1985 Honda 350X (Red) For Sale MAKE OFFER

dreth

i just need to get my quad together so i can get the cd burned and sent to ya :dunno.gif my wife just said that you will have it by next tuesday at the very latest. if not she said you can spank her ???