Valdosta Flat Track Racing August 19

Started by HillKiller, July 24, 2006, 01:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

He'll feel like somebodies "Ho-Ho" after about a 4th or 5th place finish. :S

Scott270r

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 23, 2006, 07:17:31 PM
He'll feel like somebodies "Ho-Ho" after about a 4th or 5th place finish. :S

..............in the "B" main !!
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

#152
Im NEVER going to another training class! see what i have missed!!!
Im getting some popcorn... Ill be right back..
Dont be pickin on 2 strokes, there are a  handful of us who will tool you up good for comments like that! :M
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Bandit350

Quote from: BrewMaster on August 23, 2006, 01:14:53 AM
I got on here to email Hillkiller and let him know why we were unable to make it, Until i came across this...
You guys are a bunch of posers! Do you honestly think you could keep up with pro riders? NOT going to happen! you guys are still in grade school compared to us!
Bunch of wanna be pro riders! I promise you we would have sent you home with your tails between your legs!

With all the racing you're doing you'll have another blow-out if you're not carefull...


derek330

Quote from: Bandit350 on August 23, 2006, 08:10:13 PM
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 23, 2006, 01:14:53 AM
I got on here to email Hillkiller and let him know why we were unable to make it, Until i came across this...
You guys are a bunch of posers! Do you honestly think you could keep up with pro riders? NOT going to happen! you guys are still in grade school compared to us!
Bunch of wanna be pro riders! I promise you we would have sent you home with your tails between your legs!

With all the racing you're doing you'll have another blow-out if you're not carefull...



whats up brian?? how are you doing??
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

fastrnrik

I'm not pickin' on 2 strokes. Hell all my concrete saws, and even my weedeater are 2 stroke!LOL.

Scott270r

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 23, 2006, 10:34:22 PM
I'm not pickin' on 2 strokes. Hell all my concrete saws, and even my weedeater are 2 stroke!LOL.

Hey Brady,

Don't forget that '89 LT500 that your building is a 2 stroker too!! ;) I see you on "The Other" site talking about it LOL.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

I just glad that equipment hes got running on that track is not 2 strokes. If it was we would never race again.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 23, 2006, 10:34:22 PM
I'm not pickin' on 2 strokes. Hell all my concrete saws, and even my weedeater are 2 stroke!LOL.

Well i just bought a 4 stroke weed eater and the 1st time i used it it broke!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 24, 2006, 12:15:05 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 23, 2006, 10:34:22 PM
I'm not pickin' on 2 strokes. Hell all my concrete saws, and even my weedeater are 2 stroke!LOL.

Well i just bought a 4 stroke weed eater and the 1st time i used it it broke!

whatever go back to playing your favorite little game (ass hunters) lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

fastrnrik

I knew picking on 2 strokes would the gas mixers fired up.
Question:What are measuring cups for?  Answer:Baking cakes and mixing gas.. Ha Ha Ha
Well, thanks Scott. That project was G-13 Classified.LOL. I'm kinda bummed because I found out today that the crank is bad. This little project is sucking down money like a crack sleeper :o. I still haven't got into the entire tranny, or even thouht
about the top end yet. I guess when it's all done, I know it will be right.  


P.S.- I own a couple of 2 strokes just for the simple fact that if I'm bored they'll always need worked on. Ha Ha again.

UncleRico

I didn't know you flat trackers rocked it like this... :box.gif

This is awesome... :X

Are you guys actually gonna race each other? I might be up for watching this.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

fastrnrik

Of course we'll race. Well, all of us except Quad32, he'll just race to the store for more beer.

fastrnrik

Uh-oh, my previous post about the 'Zilla was edited. Sorry Mod's.

Rico- You should come and watch. If you do, you'll be hooked.

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 24, 2006, 12:27:33 AM
Of course we'll race. Well, all of us except Quad32, he'll just race to the store for more beer.

Can i Add that he turns faster lap times to the store than brew and crew does on the track!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

HillKiller

This has got to be the most interesting thread on the forum! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

UncleRico

Wait, I don't understand....which one of you is the best?

Because the one guy says he's a pro, but he conveniently missed the race, but then the other guys are posing as insurance salesman.

I'm confoozled.

Tell me who the best is and who the worst is so Uncle Rico can get on point.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

1fastltr450

I am the best. Dave and Derek are the worst, and Scott is ok. hope this helps
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

UncleRico

Yes, but for those of us keeping score at home, what about Brewmaster?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

fastrnrik

I am by far the best...........................when I run in the Pee Wee class.

And they're not "salesmen", They're "agents"

I think the general opinion is that Brewmaster is more of a Brew Consumer. He's also "kinda fat" :pig.gif according to his friend. Maybe should try some Lite Brew Mastering.

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on August 24, 2006, 02:14:38 AM
Wait, I don't understand....which one of you is the best?

Because the one guy says he's a pro, but he conveniently missed the race, but then the other guys are posing as insurance salesman.

I'm confoozled.

Tell me who the best is and who the worst is so Uncle Rico can get on point.

No, Hillkiller and I really are Insurance Agents as well as our wives. Brewmaster on the other hand, from the PMs he sent Hillkiller is sounded very legit, honestly I dont know if hes the real deal or not.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Oh and when i actually remember to put fuel in my bike... im THE BEST!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Dave told me that he thought the guy was legit. I'm just trying to get a rise out of him, so he'll be sure to come and race.

You forgot to put fuel in your bike? Probably didn't have a measuring cup huh? Next time you have that problem, let me know and I'll call my Grandma to bring you one so you can mix your gas. LOL. 

Hoosier Daddy

No, i think i was to busy running back and forth and forgot to fill it up.. Ill learn one day.
Dont be mad because my 20yr old bike with a stock 250cc motor is faster than yours... it not my fault :R :X
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

I'm not mad. I'm building one of those "20 year old" bikes to run out there. It sucks though, I'm going to have to rob a liquor store to finish it!