Seminole this saturday

Started by klutchbuster400, August 23, 2006, 04:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Me,Racerx5, and some other friends will be there brigth and early,
Anyone else going?

Exmx54


backinsaddle

i'm thinking about going tomorrow night...can't do it saturday am though

klutchbuster400

If it werent for school I'd be there to, weekdays are usually better :-\
So jack, Take it the beast is finally back together?

svtbolt04

I am going to try to be there next weekend!! I was planning on riding this weekend, but I need to setup my front end and rejet my bike.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 24, 2006, 08:59:21 AM
I am going to try to be there next weekend!! I was planning on riding this weekend, but I need to setup my front end and rejet my bike.
REvalved your fronts right?

svtbolt04

Nope. New ball joints had to be setup. I should be riding this weekend..We will see though.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

LTR450 994

I should be out there this Saturday if the weather looks good

lawn_man mx

i thought  about  going sat  !  but  with all this  rain  is going  to  be a wash  out!   next weekend.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

klutchbuster400

Quote from: lawn_man mx on August 24, 2006, 05:39:12 PM
i thought  about  going sat  !  but  with all this  rain  is going  to  be a wash  out!   next weekend.
Yeah, My planeed ride just had to cancel out, Looks like im going next sunday :'(

PLEDGER#76

The seminole website says cancelled for saturday, I will be there Sunday if the  weather permits!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

backinsaddle

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 25, 2006, 07:04:08 PM
Quote from: lawn_man mx on August 24, 2006, 05:39:12 PM
i thought  about  going sat  !  but  with all this  rain  is going  to  be a wash  out!   next weekend.
Yeah, My planeed ride just had to cancel out, Looks like im going next sunday :'(

I'm trying to go next Thursday

svtbolt04

Quote from: PLEDGER#76 on August 25, 2006, 09:42:14 PM
The seminole website says cancelled for saturday, I will be there Sunday if the  weather permits!!!!!

Trails or mx ?

If you say trails... Ill be there too!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

I think I remember hearing he is a trail guy  ;)

svtbolt04

Yep, I know Willis. I bought my shocks from him.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 26, 2006, 12:02:34 AM
Yep, I know Willis. I bought my shocks from him.
What chu talkin bout?

PLEDGER#76

I am gonna be hitting the MX tracks, the trails im sure are underwater in most places and I think the MX is great for training and getting in shape, nothing like taking a quad setup for XC and hitting the MX track with it huh SVTBOLT, I just put a little more pre-load in the shocks and a couple clicks more of compression and go from there, so hope to see yall there tommorrow.....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com