Valdosta Flat Track Racing August 19

Started by HillKiller, July 24, 2006, 01:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrewMaster

I got on here to email Hillkiller and let him know why we were unable to make it, Until i came across this...
You guys are a bunch of posers! Do you honestly think you could keep up with pro riders? NOT going to happen! you guys are still in grade school compared to us!
Bunch of wanna be pro riders! I promise you we would have sent you home with your tails between your legs!

Hoosier Daddy

OH SNAP!!!
Most of us were racing when you were still kicking the slats out of your crib!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Talk is cheap, and we've heard all this crap before.  :o

Seriously, as the new owner of the track in Ocala, I PERSONALLY invite you to come to the race here on Sept. 2nd. The track surface and shape are new so no one will have an advantage. Round up all your pro rider buddies and bring it. Torri Racing's rider David Bohnstadt is coming, or will you clown him too? :o  It should be some great racing.

I would love to see a certain insurance salesman break off in that a$$.

Hoosier Daddy

Excuse me.... We like to be called "agents" not "salesmen" ;D
a insurance salesmen is like that guy in the movie goundhog day...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Oh, sooooorry. I stand corrected. Is it "special" agent, or just agent? LOL
That's what you get for calling "gifts" kickbacks.LOL.

Hoosier Daddy

Funny you should say that.. i was thinking the same!  :R
And yes. Special is acceptable too. ::)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Attn. Brewmaster:
Due to a motion filed by the United Brotherhood of Insurance Agents, I would like  to retract, and for you to please disregard the last line in my previous post forthwith. The group previously refered to as "insurance salesmen" shall hereto be known as insurance agents.
   

HillKiller

   I think we all may be victims of a hoax...and yes as some of you know I have been known to cut the fool on here with screennames
but this one isn't me!! Honest! :-\
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 23, 2006, 01:42:00 AM
Attn. Brewmaster:
Due to a motion filed by the United Brotherhood of Insurance Agents, I would like  to retract, and for you to please disregard the last line in my previous post forthwith. The group previously refered to as "insurance salesmen" shall hereto be known as insurance agents.
   
You forgot "licensed" insurance agents. I don't want everyone to think I'm not legit!! :)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

You mean "alledgedly" licensed. I've never seen proof of any license. Please post your license #, Social Security #, drivers license #, and bank account/ credit card #'s and I will check it out.

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 23, 2006, 01:49:30 AM
You mean "alledgedly" licensed. I've never seen proof of any license. Please post your license #, Social Security #, drivers license #, and bank account/ credit card #'s and I will check it out.
License # 555-55-5555
  SS# 555-55-5555
DL # W600-353-69-234-0
Acct # 123456
MC # 1234 5678 1234 5678 exp 5/55
      Happy Hunting!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

I was thinking. Instead of "Agent". How about "Strong Armed Robbing D@#khead". That's what I call my agent when I send in my check every month or add something to my coverage. ;D.  Just my thoughts.

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 23, 2006, 02:09:23 AM
I was thinking. Instead of "Agent". How about "Strong Armed Robbing D@#khead". That's what I call my agent when I send in my check every month or add something to my coverage. ;D.  Just my thoughts.
I only do P&C. I don't sell Commercial (CGL), that would be similar to being a used car salesman because they see you coming through the door and they are grinning ear-to-ear! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

#138
You know Brady.... not only are Dave and I licensed agents... but both our wives are too... you just WAIT untill I tell them what you said!  :box.gif  Your dead meat now! :lecture.gif :spit.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Quote from: BrewMaster on August 23, 2006, 01:14:53 AM
I got on here to email Hillkiller and let him know why we were unable to make it, Until i came across this...
You guys are a bunch of posers! Do you honestly think you could keep up with pro riders? NOT going to happen! you guys are still in grade school compared to us!
Bunch of wanna be pro riders! I promise you we would have sent you home with your tails between your legs!

I will quote Gary again on this one "Come get some Sucka", You had months in advance to prepare to come to Valdosta.What is your excuse now? I know I am not on that level anymore, but I'm calling B.S. on you since your last name isn't Farr, Hitt, Natalie, or Little, so I think we(the Open Class) have a BIG surprise for you.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

Quote from: BrewMaster on August 23, 2006, 01:14:53 AM
I got on here to email Hillkiller and let him know why we were unable to make it, Until i came across this...
You guys are a bunch of posers! Do you honestly think you could keep up with pro riders? NOT going to happen! you guys are still in grade school compared to us!
Bunch of wanna be pro riders! I promise you we would have sent you home with your tails between your legs!

who the hell you callin a poser?? your the one that didnt show... so i guess we will call you a loser!!
i dont care what you got we will send you home cryin to your moma.... you think your bad becuase you claim to be pro..... well i got your pro hang'n... if you want to prove yourself then why dont you show up next time... that way we can kick your a$$... besides if you were a real pro rider you would know how bad a 330R would whoop you dookie450's butt!! !! so i think you are full of crap.... if you want some of this 330R then you just show up on the 2nd and we will show you what real racing is all about!! !! keyboard racer!! !!  :box.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

BrewMaster

WHOOO! I have your little pink panties in a bunch now! Kinda sensitive over the poser thing arnt you?
you guys are still on those beat up 1980something 2 strokes! Thats OK when yall grow up maybe you can race with the big boys instead of the kids classes on those bikes.. When your done with it can my peewee race it! LOL!!!!    Just so yall know, we were in a fender bender close to the MS-FL line, it put ys so far behind we wouldnt have made it in time. One thing I like about this forum is the crap talking, you dont get that in the pro series anymore.  When you guys can make a living racing quads you dont own then talk about hoe cool you are, until then keep digging those ditches and installing my cable!  ;D   

O-so-fast

Still talking your crap I see. If your so fast how come you have never beaten me ? Didnt know I would read this huh? Well your so called friends let me in on your BS talk. Dont worry guys cause "Brew" is a slow ass. I ride a Tecate-4 with a KX 500 motor and have crushed him everytime we have raced. I live in Yazoo City , MS. so I run into him often. Oh , hes kinda fat so dont tease him about it cause he gets alittle upset about it. ;)

O-so-fast

And as for being a paid factory rider , give me a break ! Just because you get 10% off parts from your local dealer dont make you a factory rider dill weed. ::)

LT-R450ApK

wOW,Derek Get'em Rag!!!
How come The ATVA nats have never heard of this keyboard racer?
Hell I guys i can say im pro now i got 3 sponcers helping me out lol ::)
Man i cant wait till the 2nd,The real smack talkin will begin then!  ;)
Hey dereck if he wants ill let you ride my 06' ltr if that will make him feel better about losing
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Scott270r

Quote from: BrewMaster on August 23, 2006, 03:39:37 PM
keep digging those ditches and installing my cable!  ;D   

Actually, I would be your Landlord, time to pay the rent BEEOOOOTCH.  :M :M :M :M
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

Damn Brew your boy from up there lets the truth out. Too funny. Says your s-l-o-w, and he gets that a$$ on an old 2 stroke every time you race him? These boys down here with their "1980 something" 2 strokes are gonna have fun with you. Not to mention a guy old enough to be my dad on a black YFZ450 who can ride his a$$ off. Seriously, Are you guys coming on the 2nd or not?

Since your friend says your "kinda fat" :pig.gif :E, if you win I'll throw a box of Twinkies in with the trophy.

LT-R450ApK

Hell guys if we all pitchin we can buy a case of twinky's that should Be more than enough Reward and should make sure that he will show!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

derek330

i was thinking we would get him some ho ho's!! !!  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.