Should this spot be Red or Green?

Started by mrbones, August 22, 2006, 10:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the category headers be red or green?

RED
17 (35.4%)
GREEN
31 (64.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

First one to 10 wins. lol. I think green will win out.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Moose

Man I got on and knew something was different, took a minute,

then I see it's much brighter. Thought it was me, I feel better now.

Green is a lot easier on the eyes. Maybe a darker red.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Loven It

I voted green...only because that is what I am used to seeing on here.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Fox17

yea green wins!!!!! thanks to me of course. 8)

mrbones

Hmm...lets keep the poll open, maybe red could make a comeback.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17

dont think so. he is gettin beat pretty bad.

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17


Fox17

yea turn all the red stuff to blue like the shade of my sig and it will look sweet.

Honda328i

If you are color blind, Who cares?????  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

I voted green. I like the light blue that used to come up before the green loaded. I would take the green over the red. The red hurts my eyes.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Paul_S

Ride red, no self respecting Honda owner would vote green.

MuddyGirlatTheHump

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Fox17


mrbones

I switched it back to green until the polls dictate otherwise. The red was growing on me though. I tried black and it was too dark.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17

#20
add blue to the poll. or start a new one so we can vote for whichever one want.
im for the ads by google thing on the side bein blue and the thing at the top bein blue too. you know the home, forums, places to ride, etc. o and the topic headers. ;)

Suzuki_Outlaw


UncleRico

"I think a hint of lilac with a rasberry chartruesse would be fantabulous!"

"Although, the green is to die for"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

fastrnrik

Red is an inflammatory color, so I vote green.

Fox17


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com